Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Megafuse Admin Application
Name: megafuse

Timezone: GMT (UTC+08:00) 

Availability: Currently playing at anytime, every day for around 4-6 hours. When school starts, I'll probably play 4pm-7pm on weekdays and 4-6hours again on weekends.

About me: I'm 15 years old (as of now), born and raised from the Philippines. I started playing CS at around December 2015. Since then I've been playing non-stop (2.3k hours on css) and I'm pretty positive I won't quit soon.

Reason For admin application: I've noticed that there's really not much admins on Asia around. Most of them are busy with their jobs, their personal life and such. I just want to make the whole "Experience" better for everyone since I'm pretty active in the Warlords servers and It would be a pretty good idea to have an active admin around the perimeters.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Megafuse's post:
   Deadplanet
smac give it to me
(May 24 2017, 09:18 AM)Megafuse Wrote: Name: megafuse

Timezone: GMT (UTC+08:00) 

Availability: Currently playing at anytime, every day for around 4-6 hours. When school starts, I'll probably play 4pm-7pm on weekdays and 4-6hours again on weekends.

About me: I'm 15 years old (as of now), born and raised from the Philippines. I started playing CS at around December 2015. Since then I've been playing non-stop (2.3k hours on css) and I'm pretty positive I won't quit soon.

Reason For admin application: I've noticed that there's really not much admins on Asia around. Most of them are busy with their jobs, their personal life and such. I just want to make the whole "Experience" better for everyone since I'm pretty active in the Warlords servers and It would be a pretty good idea to have an active admin around the perimeters.

Best of luck mega we need active players like you
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   Megafuse
GOOD LUCK
[-] The following 1 user Likes Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   Megafuse
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
You definitely have my support. Everytime i played in Asian servers you were there.

Good luck bro. <3
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   Deadplanet, Megafuse
Megaloose gl <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dragon's post:
   Megafuse
[Image: mrpa43.png]
good luck man!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Megafuse
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Gl Meganub <3
[-] The following 2 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   Drago, Megafuse
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
haha thanks guys :>
smac give it to me
(May 26 2017, 02:46 AM)Megafuse Wrote: haha thanks guys :>

tanda mo na lux!
LUCK IS ALSO A SKILL <3
this guy sure abuse