Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice chat Ban
Sad
Me AWP_Master I try to play the music through voice chat on server so I have been Voice Chat Banned  Sorry for that please UnBan me
(May 28 2017, 03:55 PM)Akon204 Wrote: Me AWP_Master I try to play the music through voice chat on server so I have been Voice Chat Banned  Sorry for that please UnBan me

It may not be a permanent mute it might be temporary which server were you on and who issued it?
The server is De_dust 2 Deathmatch |ASIA| Server it Issued by Riser root admin pls help me
Riser knows best. I suggest you have a read of https://war-lords.net/rules specifically "Spamming voice or chat.".
[-] The following 2 users Like Matt's post:
   CaliSnipe, Hamaerox
This issue will have to be dealt with riser personally it's out of our hands.
I warned a couple of people and then you started playing your music. I'll remove it since it's been quite sometime since I issued it
Smile Thanks for UnBan me Smile
me blizzard have been permanent muted for playing music and im absolutely sorry for that please unban me i'l never do it again . im playing on the server
De_dust 2 Deathmatch |ASIA| Server it Issued by Riser root admin pls help me. sorry for playing music.
(May 30 2017, 08:49 AM)blizzard Wrote: me blizzard have been permanent muted for playing music and im absolutely sorry for that please unban me i'l never do it again . im playing on the server
De_dust 2 Deathmatch |ASIA| Server it Issued by Riser root admin pls help me. sorry for playing music.

u need to make a separate thread for your unban
[-] The following 2 users Like Crusader's post:
   CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy
(May 30 2017, 08:49 AM)blizzard Wrote: me blizzard have been permanent muted for playing music and im absolutely sorry for that please unban me i'l never do it again . im playing on the server

Done, same applies to you