https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing

https://www.google.ca/search?q=victim+ca...80&bih=905
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Drago, sosa
Rainbow
[Image: 64l-5jwjUa4zGO0RjYCxHaQXrkMNV0H_-uXBga_z...hLWrw=s240]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sosa
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_seeking
[-] The following 2 users Like Riser's post:
   Ben-, sosa
Believe it or not, I really laughed at this.
Rainbow
If anyone is the victim here it is me- from being under a communist dictatorship that is of Bisey-poo's!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_repression

Systemic and violent political repression is a typical feature of dictatorships, totalitarian states and similar regimes.[4]

"Systemic and violent" Ding Ding Ding! Bison confirmed dictator. Also, Bisey-Poo makes me think of a mound of steaming buffalo sh*t, but at face value it's a cutesy sounding name.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jun 05 2017, 08:02 PM)Drago Wrote: Believe it or not, I really laughed at this.

Well this gives me another reason to stop playing with u guys. The toxicity and other shit I get from u guys. I never try to play the victim I just explain shit on how it goes. Guessing to u every response I've ever made is playing the victim card. Eh whatever I'm done dealing with ur shit.
(Jun 05 2017, 10:17 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Jun 05 2017, 08:02 PM)Drago Wrote: Believe it or not, I really laughed at this.

Well this gives me another reason to stop playing with u guys. The toxicity and other shit I get from u guys. I never try to play the victim I just explain shit on how it goes. Guessing to u every response I've ever made is playing the victim card. Eh whatever I'm done dealing with ur shit.

To be honest, even you saying "this gives me another reason" is victim playing. Flaming is a fact of life. And you already said you chose a side, so it's irrelevant.

I saw you were a low person when you criticized me after I gave you a genuine simple tip on how to improve- I said hey man don't hide there again in the future, it's a bad spot. And you gave me some attitude and dismissed the tip, and then hid in another shitty spot the next round, and another person (i think 2 other people actually) said the spot you were hiding in was again shitty. Then another round goes by, and I am the last one to die on our team. After I get killed (the spot I was in a typical corner to be about to peek around) you said that my spot was shitty in a faggot voice, mocking the advice I gave you and stupidly passive aggressive. !ignored. Pathetic!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   CaliSnipe

You are playing the victim again ..... and you don't even see it !

The "toxicity" I get from you "guys", oh plz, stop using such vague terms, give me bannable offenses, proofs and names, if you can't do such things, I'll assume you are making things up, again.

Do you see any other "bad" players complaining on the forum of any kind of abuse on a weekly basis, besides you ? If the (wL) community is the problem and not you, we would have dozens and dozens of players doing the same thing as you.

If you can't take any form of criticism ever without crying, we aren't the
problem, you are .
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe, Snooch
(Jun 05 2017, 11:07 PM)Ben- Wrote:

You are playing the victim again ..... and you don't even see it !

The "toxicity" I get from you "guys", oh plz, stop using such vague terms, give me bannable offenses, proofs and names, if you can't do such things, I'll assume you are making things up, again.

Do you see any other "bad" players complaining on the forum of any kind of abuse on a weekly basis, besides you ? If the (wL) community is the problem and not you, we would have dozens and dozens of players doing the same thing as you.

If you can't take any form of criticism ever without crying, we aren't the
problem, you are .
Amen!

This gives u a reason to stop playing here? And what do you mean by "This".

i dont know if u hear 8 mile Battles, great stuff in there. You might find your self in here.

1-This whole crowd looks suspicious
Its all dudes in here , except for these bitches

2-Now u got me in fightback mode
but oh well if you gotta go you gotta go

No trying to make u feel bad just i didnt like the way you reacted.