Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Drago abusing admin
Whoever wants to go for further investigations make sure to watch all demos we played together since cache de lite and so on. Im on my mobile now i will surely reply to all of you.
(Jun 10 2017, 10:42 AM)Drago Wrote: Whoever wants to go for further investigations make sure to watch all demos we played together since cache de lite and so on. Im on my mobile now i will surely reply to all of you.

I dont wanna go further, I wanna go deeper ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Jun 10 2017, 12:58 AM)Ben- Wrote: Admin disrespect as a rule isn't in the Rules, it exists as a continuation of the "Ignoring admins or undermining their actions" rule, in other words, this would exclude interactions in between players. Except if the player is being "disrespectful", while you are clearly identified as an admin and while being in admin duty (Eg : Using admin voice chat), a "admin disrespect" punishment should only ever happen in those circonstances. Otherwise we would have different standards of punishment/gravity if the persons concerned are admins or not.

What do you mean it's not a rule? Then, why there is an option to gag/mute/silence/ban on sm_admin command?
So im admin only when i talk using admin chat? No dear Ben, im admin from the moment i join the server to the moment i leave.

He knows that im admin , because i was his so-called "brother", but yeah now i can clearly see who he really is.

And how many times do i have to warn this guy? I warned him for not playing objective on de_lite and what he did is he ignored (using !ignore) and started doing the same, lurking the whole round and not planting the bomb. (clearly ignoring what i said to him) So Ben i've told you 100 time dont talk about thing you dont know, keep your personal things with me for another time.

So should i have banned him for ignoring admin and not playing objective? Sure, but i didnt.
So now he says to me faggot, knowing that i am admin, why im supposed to warn him for everything he does? He should read the rules first.

Im not going to listen to him talking like that to me, and he mostly did it on warmup.
How im I supposed to sit down and hear him talk to me like that?

Try seeing things from both sides Ben, you never do that.

And guys, this is not how you report a player/admin. Here it is how it's done: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-1292.html . Just follow the guidelines cpl_ and i will post proofs for everything you say. But you should bring up some proofs too.

Thank You. Big Grin
(Jun 10 2017, 07:52 PM)Drago Wrote:
(Jun 10 2017, 12:58 AM)Ben- Wrote: Admin disrespect as a rule isn't in the Rules, it exists as a continuation of the "Ignoring admins or undermining their actions" rule, in other words, this would exclude interactions in between players. Except if the player is being "disrespectful", while you are clearly identified as an admin and while being in admin duty (Eg : Using admin voice chat), a "admin disrespect" punishment should only ever happen in those circonstances. Otherwise we would have different standards of punishment/gravity if the persons concerned are admins or not.

What do you mean it's not a rule? Then, why there is an option to gag/mute/silence/ban  on sm_admin command?
So im admin only when i talk using admin chat? No dear Ben, im admin from the moment i join the server to the moment i leave.

He knows that im admin , because i was his so-called "brother", but yeah  now i can clearly see who he really is.

And how many times do i have to warn this guy? I warned him for not playing objective on de_lite and what he did is he ignored (using !ignore) and started doing the same, lurking the whole round and not planting the bomb. (clearly ignoring what i said to him) So Ben i've told you 100 time  dont talk about thing you dont know, keep your personal things with me for another time.

So should i have banned him for ignoring admin and not playing objective? Sure, but i didnt.
So now he says to me faggot, knowing that i am admin, why im supposed to warn him for everything he does? He should read the rules first.

Im not going to listen to him talking like that to me, and he mostly did it on warmup.
How im I supposed to sit down and hear him talk to me like that?

Try seeing things from both sides Ben, you never do that.

And guys, this is not how you report a player/admin. Here it is how it's done: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-1292.html . Just follow the guidelines  cpl_ and i will post proofs for everything you say. But you should bring up some proofs too.

Thank You. Big Grin

Didn't you see the other post i made, where it shows i asked bison if that was correct prior to posting ? (the 1 that Riser liked)

It exists as a continuation of the "Ignoring admins or undermining their actions" rule isnt clear enough ? Read again what i've typed you clown !
Ben,

don't call him that, you'll just start another flame war. some1 close this thread
Yeah i just didnt wanted to do the same thing so i just didnt replied back.
you were doing well for a while drago!
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jun 11 2017, 12:04 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: you were doing well for a while drago!

Just because someone makes a thread about me doesnt mean i was wrong.
(Jun 09 2017, 04:45 PM)cpl_ Wrote: This drago guy is abusing admin once again ... 

I was in the EU server on Tuscan today and as we were playing I get flashed and killed then drago types 
.kick memory like he's mad that I died?!?! So I said dude ur a ahole
Then he gags me and I can't .sub in that's not any reason to gag anyone.

I spoke with Drago on this issue. Please refrain from interacting with Drago unless necessary. Drago did nothing wrong.