Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  phoon Ban appeal
Hi!,i think my account was banned 1 year ago. That time my friend invited me to play on this server. I was playing legit the whole time untill one day, he tells me about BunnyHop. I've seen some bunnyhop videos in youtube and i just became even more interested. He shared me an internal hack i think,there's pBunnyHop / Perfect Bunny Hop. I tried it for the first time in deadmatch server and the server kicked me for spamming console commands i think.I said to my friend how to fix it  ( bypass it ) then he is trying to fool me. He send me another DLL and told me to inject it into cSS before playing on the server. I used it the next day in the morning it think? I only take the bunnyhopping advantage from the hack but something's thng's different, Like the contrast is being so high and i realized mat_fullbright 1 was enabled. I paniced,i quit css and i immediately quit CSS and delete the DLL. Next time i logged in to the server my account was banned :  Banned (Permanent): SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation |I felt guilty for using this hack. Im not telling that i did not use any hacks that gave me advantages | I will not repeat using hacks anymore.
Steam : steamcommunity.com/id/phoondageahy
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:1:110071340

View 
i smell...bullscheize
[-] The following 2 users Like _nme's post:
   CaliSnipe, Pin drop
One thing I'm curious about is that you said that you think it happened a year ago? since that ban was created about 3 months ago :p could of just made simple mistake there but wait for root admin please and have a nice day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
"Next time I logged in I was banned" lol when you get banned it immediately bans you off the server. Next lie in line please?

Also cheating bans don't get lifted I'm sure you will need to purchase a new copy of css and prior to joining any of our servers you will need to post your new steamid here on the forums.

But you can also wait for a root admins response.