Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting my Account?
Hey.
I haven't used this in a few years and i was just wondering if an admin could delete my account.
Thankyou.
Do you want me to merge this account with another?

I don't think we can actually delete accounts.
(Jun 22 2017, 04:02 AM)Riser Wrote: Do you want me to merge this account with another?

I don't think we can actually delete accounts.

No, i just wanted the account gone. If you guys can't delete it then is there a way for me to delete it myself?
How about you just don't login? Is there an actual need to delete it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt's post:
   CaliSnipe
i think there should be a option to delete the account, or at least allow us to delete threads/replies.

i wanted to delete my account a few months ago, and was told no. i think it's pretty silly, but whatever. there's so many people registered here that haven't logged in for years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Deadplanet
(Jun 24 2017, 10:13 PM)_nme Wrote: i think there should be a option to delete the account, or at least allow us to delete threads/replies.

i wanted to delete my account a few months ago, and was told no. i think it's pretty silly, but whatever. there's so many people registered here that haven't logged in for years.

We have never deleted a users account on the wl forums and probably never will (unless they're spammers), the most we'd ever do is merge two accounts. It just creates too much complications, MyBB doesn't allow users to delete their accounts either.
(Jun 24 2017, 11:29 PM)Riser Wrote:
(Jun 24 2017, 10:13 PM)_nme Wrote: i think there should be a option to delete the account, or at least allow us to delete threads/replies.

We have never deleted a users account on the wl forums and probably never will (unless they're spammers), the most we'd ever do is merge two accounts. It just creates too much complications, MyBB doesn't allow users to delete their accounts either.

Can you merge Bison's account, and mine? Smile

I agree with the deleting your own threads/replies thingy, it would mainly just save admins time and stuff from doing something so small. Plus it makes sense if you could, cause what if u accidently post twice or make a mistake in it that can't be fixed with the edit tool or something like that.