Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestion: Manners
For village idiot Jesse_Watters.
inb4 posts i won't read
this is exactly what im talking about
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
dont worry dude i archive everything onsite and offsite
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
sorry i didnt mean to scare anyone
whatever i like the fat old people at nbk more anyway
Du vertsteht gar kein Deutsch, also es ist egal ob du was liest oder nicht, na?
(Jun 27 2017, 12:26 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: whatever i like the fat old people at nbk more anyway

yeah they seem on your level of autism and skill. Keep playing there!
[-] The following 2 users Like neteX's post:
   Dragon, Snooch
(Oct 20 2017, 08:34 AM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Jun 27 2017, 12:26 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: whatever i like the fat old people at nbk more anyway

Ah.. the irony... The toxic comment in the "Suggestion: Manners" post... It's the wild Netex in their own natural habitat... War-Lords..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spiderfreak's post:
   Caillou
(Oct 20 2017, 09:49 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Oct 20 2017, 08:34 AM)ne7eX Wrote:

Ah.. the irony... The toxic comment in the "Suggestion: Manners" post... It's the wild Netex in their own natural habitat... War-Lords..

This is a flame thread . YOU IDIOT . lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   Snooch