Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Location
Since the URL change for the forums (I think before then too), looking at a user's profile will sometimes show that they are at an "Unknown Location" but when you click on this you see that they are in fact browsing pugs/users/w/e.

Example-

As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Maybe he was reading a thread on admins board which you cannot, but even I can see the same thing and i dont really know why that happens.

Sometimes i just reload the website and it changes.
No, it happens when viewing PUG matches too. I think it has to do with the wlsite_ part.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I know i just gave you an example, but i think it has to do with old links.
Maybe it also does it when people are on multiple pages at the same time ... there is also other sections you don't have access drago, like my secret sex dungeon and bison's voice hidden location.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy
if you need the bison soundboard let me know
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   QueenCrazy