Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would be neat to have something like this:

[Image: 6kXuyCu.png]

Let's say Avanti and I were playing CT side on season one time in the past, covering B site together, and I fragged a 3k and he earned a 2k. The entire T team died upon rushing the site and both Avanti and I only delivered 1 taps. The filled in boxes would produce the pug/round that this moment happened.

Here are some other combinations to illustrate the power of being able to search this way-
Players: Ben-
Weapons: p90; deagle
No. of Kills: 12
No. of Shots: Left blank
Time Span: 8 minutes
History Range: All
Maps: All

Searching this would produce results for instances where Ben earned 12 kills in ~4 rounds using the p90 and deagle.

I think this following is a good example to demo how versatile this could be-
Players: griz
Weapons: awp; deagle
No. of Kills: 2
No. of Shots: 3 (or left blank)
Time Span: 3 seconds
History Range: All
Maps: All

This would show all of the times where griz earned 2 kills in under 3 seconds (rapid succession essentially) using the awp/deagle. No. of Shots: 3 means the kills did not necessarily have to be 1 taps but could have been.

Being able to search like this would make grabbing segments of demos for frag videos a much more efficient and productive experience.

Bomb Defuse [] would have to be another category to really make all of the choices mesh well together. One could search for times where something like a clutch 2k defuse occurred. This, I believe, is something currently unable to be done now.

Is this even possible to do?
[-] The following 3 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Ben-, Drago, QueenCrazy
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
A way to currently see if a 3k/4K/5k were 1 taps, is to check accuracy/hsp on that said round.

Would be very cool to get some kind of list of round played we can obtain using a certain number of parameter (side, gun, number of kills, maps, etc.).

Good idea, Mr Jesse !

Ps. Also commenting the pugs you make decent frags on, right after the end of it, could be a temporary way to keep track of those.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy
(Jul 02 2017, 06:26 PM)Ben- Wrote: A way to currently see if a 3k/4K/5k were 1 taps, is to check accuracy/hsp on that said round.

Would be very cool to get some kind of list of round played we can obtain using a certain number of parameter (side, gun, number of kills, maps, etc.).

Good idea, Mr Jesse !

Ps. Also commenting the pugs you make decent frags on, right after the end of it, could be a temporary way to keep track of those.

I've been wallbanged 3 times yesterday and no one commented on the pug, i wallbanged kyon today and i didnt comment too, so i think that doesnt work that well.
Well, if you are not commenting your own frag, other people wont do it for you !!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy
yea u gotta comment complaining about how ur butthurt from getting banged all day
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
This is possible but will prob take sometime.

I'll have to annoy Bison a lot too (I'm sure he loves it Big Grin)
[-] The following 2 users Like Riser's post:
   Jesse W., sift