• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Denied  perm ban??
can you please unban this account ? plzzzzzz
(Jul 03 2017, 03:21 AM)meh Wrote: can you please unban this account ? plzzzzzz

No alt accounts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   QueenCrazy
lollol
ROFL. shouldnt of ban evaded a 1 day ban for leaving our pug.
[-] The following 2 users Like neteX's post:
   Drago, Jesse W.
(Jul 03 2017, 11:23 AM)ne7eX Wrote: ROFL. shouldnt of ban evaded a 1 day ban for leaving our pug.

If you have a different problem for a different topic feel free to use a separate thread in the appropriate section of the forums. Thank you for your cooperation.

As for this thread your account was banned by bison himself, you are not allowed alternate accounts.
Sorry for the inconvenience, feel free to continue playing on your main account if you'd like as you're more than welcome to.
(Jul 03 2017, 11:26 PM)calisnipe Wrote:
(Jul 03 2017, 11:23 AM)ne7eX Wrote: ROFL. shouldnt of ban evaded a 1 day ban for leaving our pug.

If you have a different problem for a different topic feel free to use a separate thread in the appropriate section of the forums. Thank you for your cooperation.

As for this thread your account was banned by bison himself, you are not allowed alternate accounts.
Sorry for the inconvenience, feel free to continue playing on your main account if you'd like as you're more than welcome to.

Reread.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jul 03 2017, 11:26 PM)calisnipe Wrote:

Why did you quote me ? lol