Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for team - Been playing since 09
I picked up Source about a week ago when I was bored, and began playing again. Earlier today, a friend recommened this service to me, and I am interested in finding if there are any teams available to join. I have played this game for many years now but rebought the game on my new account in June. I understand that the servers are arguably dead, but it would be awesome if there are people who are looking to either make a team or are looking for someone to fill a spot. I have experience working in squads on CS GO with friends, but nothing too serious.
(Jul 11 2017, 02:06 AM)PostgamevF Wrote: I picked up Source about a week ago when I was bored, and began playing again. Earlier today, a friend recommened this service to me, and I am interested in finding if there are any teams available to join. I have played this game for many years now but rebought the game on my new account in June. I understand that the servers are arguably dead, but it would be awesome if there are people who are looking to either make a team or are looking for someone to fill a spot. I have experience working in squads on CS GO with friends, but nothing too serious.

You can probably apply for HDK or  NW, as they are the most active clans on these servers.