Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Apllication
Real Name :Abdallah .
In server name : dragon9280.
In game name:King MVP.

Timezone: Australia/Melbourne  GMT +10.

Availability: I can fulfilling the role Admin 7-8 h every day after works  and 2 full days in the weekend.

Tell us something about yourself: Im from {Lebanon, Ilat } i came to {Australia} because the war in my country from the Terrorist force. Im married now and i have 2 kids . my favorite hobby is pc game and Hacking{hacking phone games with IDA, HEX convert,reflector, reflexil,ARM convert} im playing cs and css when im 10 years old, i have so mush experience about the hackers cause i use it 2 before the last ban i get,i know good if the player hacking or luck , walling ... and i know good using pc  stuff and tools .

Reason for Admin Application : I want to be an admin to keep the server clean from the noobs {hackers ,racisms,and all who he broken the rools}
(Jul 16 2017, 10:38 AM)dragon9280 Wrote: Real Name :Abdallah .

Availability: I can fulfilling the role Admin 7-8 h every day after works  and 2 full days in the weekend.

Tell us something about yourself: Im from {Lebanon, Ilat } i came to {Australia} because the war in my country from the Terrorist force. Im married now and i have 2 kids . my favorite hobby is pc game and Hacking{hacking phone games with IDA, HEX convert,reflector, reflexil,ARM convert} im playing cs and css when im 10 years old, i have so mush experience about the hackers cause i use it 2 before the last ban i get,i know good if the player hacking or luck , walling ... and i know good using pc  stuff and tools .

Reason for Admin Application : I want to be an admin to keep the server clean from the noobs {hackers ,racisms,and all who he broken the rools}

Best of luck bro
(Jul 17 2017, 03:26 AM)sift Wrote: Age: 24   23/5/1992

lol  nerd..
(Jul 17 2017, 02:47 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jul 16 2017, 10:38 AM)dragon9280 Wrote: Real Name :Abdallah .

Best of luck bro
thanks bro Big Grin

lol  Tongue
(Jul 17 2017, 06:37 AM)dragon9280 Wrote:

lol  Tongue

this guy doesnt even know how old he is how could he be admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Drago
+rep good luck king  Big Grin
(Jul 20 2017, 01:40 PM)Frances Wrote:
+rep good luck king  Big Grin

10x Red  Smile
IN-EVALUATION

This process can sometimes be quite lengthy so we ask you to please be patient while we review your application!
Be back soon(: