Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  I Believe I was wrongfully banned for being "Abusive"
I was in a game on cpl_strike and i was playing with the admin 250 which I have been having little arguments with. I called him a kid in a more joking fashion. Then he said "Were you talking to me or somebody else?" and I responded that i was talking to him and then he said "I hope you know your being banned for a day for being abusive to an admin". Sure enough i got the message that i had been banned for "1440 minutes". I think that this ban was wrongfully put towards me cause I said a single word. He also has been kind of a jerk to me cause i am not that good at the game and im still learning. He says he will help me then at the next moment is a jerk. I guess this time he got a bit too salty and decided to ban me I don't know.
I too was playing with you, you felt more of a trolling environment to me, when people are calling out the people, and say keep watching that spot - when there's only 1 guy left on a map, you immediately start looking behind you, straight up, left and right, everywhere except that one spot was - causing to lose more rounds to your team. - you're basically now throwing rounds which is another rule you're breaking. "•Ignoring game objectives (e.g., not trying to win or friendly zombies)." - most of the time you come out to be a friendly zombie and or a bot on easy.

It's a 24hour ban, live with it, be happy, and go practice for 24hours, come back better, listen more, and stop being a zombie player. the way you were playing, isn't competitive style, at all, in any way shape or form.

-Edit, it wasn't just 250 that had a problem with you, there were multiple players.
(Jul 18 2017, 07:26 PM)Graph1cs Wrote: I was in a game on cpl_strike and i was playing with the admin 250 which I have been having little arguments with. I called him a kid in a more joking fashion. Then he said "Were you talking to me or somebody else?" and I responded that i was talking to him and then he said "I hope you know your being banned for a day for being abusive to an admin". Sure enough i got the message that i had been banned for "1440 minutes". I think that this ban was wrongfully put towards me cause I said a single word. He also has been kind of a jerk to me cause i am not that good at the game and im still learning. He says he will help me then at the next moment is a jerk. I guess this time he got a bit too salty and decided to ban me I don't know.

you're milk, kid.
[-] The following 2 users Like _nme's post:
   CaliSnipe, Drago
In order to understand everything that happened, you need to take a look at yourself first.
Normally, you are not going to do that, it's obvious.

Most of the time we called something, you did the opposite. If you remember on cache i told why you come in B from A when no one called B or something? Why rotating? Why changing positions every round? Throwing for fun, it really must be fun.

However, nme is just fucking right every time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   _nme
I don't try to "throw" I am just trying to get better at the game. I have decent aim just i dont have the source game sense practicing against bots isn't going to help that. If you feel that I am throwing I am sorry.
I totally get it, you only have 15 hours on this game, but the way you act just remind me cs:go trolls, which is not fine.
Best thing to be done is trying to change your behaviour, and maybe you should listen more to your teammates so you can learn something.

However, I have nothing personal with you. It's just a 1-day ban, you can wait it out.

Since you are new on this community, here is the link of the rules: https://war-lords.net/rules

Make sure to read them all. Peace!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Pin drop
when you come back, play on the casual servers for a while, get a feel of source and the maps, my suggestion.
It's a 1 day ban to cool off, collect yourself. I don't wanna get in to the million reasons I banned you for 1 day. Maybe you should consider practicing on your source skills, then come back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 250's post:
   CaliSnipe