Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  Kay Cheats
(Jul 22 2017, 10:47 PM)ne7eX Wrote: i call em out, junior wastes his time in cl_demo .

=)

I just got banned tooo

https://gyazo.com/db6db4ef064124b6c9806da4458702d8

it looks like you are running windows 98 in 256 colors with how shitty your textures are set to lol
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jul 22 2017, 11:07 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:
(Jul 22 2017, 10:47 PM)ne7eX Wrote: i call em out, junior wastes his time in cl_demo .

=)

I just got banned tooo

https://gyazo.com/db6db4ef064124b6c9806da4458702d8

it looks like you are running windows 98 in 256 colors with how shitty your textures are set to lol

My game looks like that too, gotta get best preformance Smile      also helps in game
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
played with this guy on cevo hazard the other day...shoulda heard me raging

my suspicions were right

how are you sure he isnt walling though?
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Jesse W.
(Jul 23 2017, 02:40 AM)sift Wrote: played with this guy on cevo hazard the other day...shoulda heard me raging

my suspicions were right

Because he is to retarded to be walling. His game sense is horrible and so is his crosshair placement. If he was walling it would be 100x more noticeable and he would give it away easier. Also why would you need to aim lock if you are using walls. Aimlock gives you less advantage so you are less likely to give it away that you are cheating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juniorc4's post:
   Jesse W.
(Jul 23 2017, 02:46 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote:
(Jul 23 2017, 02:40 AM)sift Wrote: played with this guy on cevo hazard the other day...shoulda heard me raging

my suspicions were right

Because he is to retarded to be walling. His game sense is horrible and so is his crosshair placement. If he was walling it would be 100x more noticeable and he would give it away easier. Also why would you need to aim lock if you are using walls. Aimlock gives you less advantage so you are less likely to give it away that you are cheating.

you just know a lot more about cheating then i do so im trying to learn

you are clearly very experienced in dealing with hacks...thanks for teaching
(Jul 23 2017, 02:47 AM)sift Wrote:

my suspicions were right

Thanks! Takes a cheater to spot one  Big Grin xdxd
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juniorc4's post:
   Jesse W.
(Jul 23 2017, 02:48 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote:
(Jul 23 2017, 02:47 AM)sift Wrote:

my suspicions were right

Thanks! Takes a cheater to spot one  Big Grin xdxd

caught.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Jesse W.
dont watch too many of these demos junior... trust me, for ur own good, you don't want to get too invested in watching people, especially regulars.

you dig up the past, all you get is dirty
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.