Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Well, i got banned
Name: wo1f
Steam account: STEAM_0:1:170774628  
I might aswell try. I got banned by painkiller (painkiller2) with the reason of aim hacking. Just to clarify that i havent downloaded anything related to css, not even skins nor scripts. i have watched them demo, and also heard in the comms that almost the whole opposing team were accusing me of hacks. I admit, some of my kills were fishy, (2 in particular). Little bit of luck and game sense in there. Although that i know that it will be hard to lift the ban, but I hope i can talk about this with some of the admins. Thank you 

i
Painkiller talked to me about this, and I reviewed the demo. Just by typing sv_showimpacts 1 on console you can clearly see that in some cases your first bullet goes into enemies head while you are not aiming there. In other cases you fail a lot of shots, then bang...a perfect headshot. Most of your kills were headshots and better players than you can't really hit them that easy.

I think other admins should review it too, especially Riser.

Until then, please wait.
Just a little note, the hitbox/hitreg on the heads for css is pretty big, thats why i was able to easily hit headshots. Altho if i was really hacking shouldnt all my shots be perfectly accurate? For the others, im getting used to the spray control of AK maybe thats why.

I think other admins have reviewed it too, Crusader told me that he has watched the demo. Thanks
(Jul 24 2017, 01:24 PM)excelion Wrote: Just a little note, the hitbox/hitreg on the heads for css is pretty big, thats why i was able to easily hit headshots. Altho if i was really hacking shouldnt all my shots be perfectly accurate? For the others, im getting used to the spray control of AK maybe thats why.

I think other admins have reviewed it too, Crusader told me that he has watched the demo. Thanks

That's because you dont want to make it too obvious, however, wait for root admins.
Sure, im willing to wait
Give me the demo, I'll look at it too
(Jul 24 2017, 03:02 PM)ne7eX Wrote: Give me the demo, I'll look at it too

Ban is based on this demo 
You can watch other pugs as well

https://war-lords.net/pugs/58807
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   dragon9280
toggle on wayne
so obvious Big Grin yablow !
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]