Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  .$-UI|C^|ID4;L, SaiyajiN and jenkins.ini 彡 cheating
Hello,

Player: .$-UI|C^|ID4;L
PUG: #58876 and #58878

Pretty sure about this guy. I was with him in the first PUG and he looked weird already. Playing against him on the second and still weird. I've watch the demo for the second one and found some obvious moment.

Player: SaiyajiN
PUG: #58878

Player: jenkins.ini 彡

For the two last i've not watch the entire demo because my player bug (can't go forward or back in time and the goto function make my game crash :/ ).
(Jul 25 2017, 02:33 PM)mary_poppins Wrote: Hello,

Player: .$-UI|C^|ID4;L
PUG: #58876 and #58878

Pretty sure about this guy. I was with him in the first PUG and he looked weird already. Playing against him on the second and still weird. I've watch the demo for the second one and found some obvious moment.

Player: jenkins.ini 彡

For the two last i've not watch the entire demo because my player bug (can't go forward or back in time and the goto function make my game crash :/ ).

Could be a regular, for the first one. He uses "budibudibudibudi" to ready up. Think that's Mayong.

For the last two, use demo_timescale 1, demo_timescale 100 500 1000 w/e, demo_timescale 0 to jump thru and pause the demos. bind it to keys so it's easier.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
For last two guys i think it will be a waste of time because i know how they play but surely i will watch demos of them too.

Im working on it.
(Jul 25 2017, 04:10 PM)Drago Wrote: For last two guys i think it will be a waste of time because i know how they play but surely i will watch demos of them too.

Im working on it.

It's not Memory it's a different guy it looks like
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jul 25 2017, 04:13 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:
(Jul 25 2017, 04:10 PM)Drago Wrote: For last two guys i think it will be a waste of time because i know how they play but surely i will watch demos of them too.

Im working on it.

It's not Memory it's a different guy it looks like

Yeah i know, but i know them cause they play on Eu.
Oh sorry gotcha
.$-UI|C^|ID4;L has a new fresh account, registered on July. He has 131 hours on CS:GO and only 7 hours on CS:Source. I reviewed the demo, he is cheating. But, he is dumb too, look at screenshots on his profile: HERE/

.$-UI|C^|ID4;L  Has been -Banned- permanently.

Check ban here.

Going to watch demos of other guys now.
[-] The following 3 users Like Drago's post:
   Jesse W., painkiller 2, sift
Nothing about 2 other players, i dont know why you think they are cheating.
jenkins.ini 彡was so bad in the first side and so good in the second one. Nuke is a CT map, how he can turn from noob to pro when going from easy to hard side ?

For SaiyajiN, magic in game, vac on cs:go, 600 hours on csConfused ... Don't feel legit at all.
i support drago in his decision.
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Drago