Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post your favorite/funny video's here por favor. makes work go by quicker

(Jul 26 2017, 08:34 PM)_nme Wrote: post your favorite/funny video's here por favor. makes work go by quicker

Nice Try Mike = 10/10

But the cow ones just felt wrong.
(Jul 26 2017, 11:17 PM)Ben- Wrote: Nice Try Mike = 10/10

But the cow ones just felt wrong.

I watched the whole thing, and i agree...kind of weird
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Are you trying to be racist or what? find smth like that about the christians

ps : Jesse believes in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, he is a Pastafarian, nt Drago Tongue
im not man. i jam out to those songs, they are bumping af. i was gonna paste like 8 10 vids but the forums only lets u embed 1 at a time, and i got distracted. did u even check the beats nerd?