Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.6 pug servers?
Not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but I would love if WL offered 1.6 pugs. I 'd be willing to foot the bill for a couple servers in exchange for features like .rws, .sub, and banning pug leavers. It's nearly impossible to get a good 1.6 10man these days in a public server.
Disturbia pugs are U.S. based and somewhat active it looks like. I don't know if they have anything like what war lords has. I've seen people on my friends list play 5v5s there. I think that is a really dead game for pugs tho
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
It's unlikely to happen, there was another thread quite sometime back. 1.6 doesn't use SourceMod, and wont support our plugins Sad
I dont't think it would gain much traction in the US either. Its probably still somewhat going in the EU though. Theres servers for everything over there
Disturbia pugs are an alright option, but the registry is pretty dogshit and you still have to deal with matches falling apart due to leavers

There's usually 2 or 3 full pug servers full of Americans on any given late night, so I think there is still some demand for quality pug servers.

I have no idea how or even if a plugin could be developed that has all the features of the current wL plugin, but I'd be willing to financially compensate a coder that could put it together. I'd also pay the monthly bills myself to keep the servers afloat. That's how badly I want to play non-shitty 1.6 pugs haha

thanks for responding everyone
honestly why don't you just play 1.6?

i don't mean this in like a asshole dickish kind of way, but this seems a bit outlandish to expect source to play like pix elated 1.6
(Jul 26 2017, 05:12 AM)_nme Wrote: honestly why don't you just play 1.6?
because finding a pug with no leavers or cheaters on a server with half-way decent hitreg is basically impossible these days
(Jul 26 2017, 05:12 AM)_nme Wrote: but this seems a bit outlandish to expect source to play like pix elated 1.6
what?