Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statswhoring 101
(1) Definition of a Statswhore

(http://www.gamerjargon.net/dictionary/statswhore/) :

"pl. n. statswhores; v. statswhoring

In online games, a player overly concerned with their gamerscore, achievements, or other statistics denoting player rank; often a n00b or a camper. "

(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...statswhore) :

"A statswhore is a online multiplayer gamer that is very concerned with his rank. Ranks are determined by the kill / death ratio. Statswhore usually make cheap kills by camping in very secure spots on the map, or use rifles like the aug (in counter strike) that require no 5k1LLz at all. Statswhores also tend to be a WTJ."

(2) Statswhore Strategies on (wL)

1. "The Californian Grizzly Diskjokey"

- Play with an awp.
- Lurk everywhere.
- Wait for the enemy to push.
- Always play the gayest angles possible (where the enemy have little to no chances of getting you)
- Always stay behind teamates, let them take the risk.
- Never buy any other main guns, keep that money for an awp.
- Always try to be the last 1 alive for those precious clutch numbers and to be able to save.
- Worst case scenario leave when you suck dicks or have a too bad team.

2. "The 250th Frenchie"

- Play with the cheapest gun you are at ease with (Deagle, p228, p90, ak47)
- Rush/Sneak/Gay/Be passive everywhere, be extremely unpredictable.
- Get to the enemy first to get the most damage possible (all at full health).
- Always buy HE's to prenade (free adr) and other nades to fuck with the enemy.
- Rush first and get entry frags, so teamates have an easier time to get kills and win (Free RWS).
- Mostly Feed on the enemy for when it comes to big guns (except if rich).
- Never save except if you got an awp vs 4 and you are low hp (but always try to get a few kills).
- Stick on the server and make it an hard time for tryhards (sometimes you still get decent numbers), they will leave and you'll get the ez pug afterward.

3. "The Amnesiac High AF Baker"

- Leave (RQ) everytime you suck.
- Wait for good players to join in, then sub on their side.
- Profit.

4. "The Ultimate Best Wookie Strategies to Statswhore".

- Use any of the previously mentionned strategies and ...
- Go play in Asia if too high ping for Europe
- Go play in Europe if too high ping for Asia
- Enjoy.

Proof of effectiveness of the Wookie Strategy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01SVlzKZ...e=youtu.be

(3) Feel free to comment Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W., Pin drop, QueenCrazy
Idk who number 3 is, but memory is the greatest statswhore on this community.
Can this be the new wL logo?
i'm a number 2 then lol but i am not a stat whore, otherwise i would be at my former 16-17 rws.
Dude this post is fuckin awesome on so many levels. Those 4 different categories, bwahahaha, spot on, how long did it take u to formulate this all... This is at least an hour and a half u spent xD A+ post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Ben-
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jul 29 2017, 04:44 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Dude this post is fuckin awesome on so many levels. Those 4 different categories, bwahahaha, spot on, how long did it take u to formulate this all... This is at least an hour and a half u spent xD A+ post

Glad you appreciated Tongue
What about a crazy maniac entry fragger? Hello