Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resolved  Drago runined pug
Drago was losing 10-2 on contra and forced his team to spec out which restarts the pug ... then leaves the server all together ... this is not how a admin should be! Represent your self properly here at wl drago especially if you're a admin...
(Aug 04 2017, 05:45 PM)cpl_ Wrote: Drago was losing 10-2 on contra and forced his team to spec out which restarts the pug ... then leaves the server all together ... this is not how a admin should be! Represent your self properly here at wl drago especially if you're a admin...

He forced no one to do anything if people leave they do it on their own will, kinda like how you rq every match that's not in your favor. How hypocritical
(Aug 04 2017, 05:50 PM)Sanjiz Wrote:
(Aug 04 2017, 05:45 PM)cpl_ Wrote: Drago was losing 10-2 on contra and forced his team to spec out which restarts the pug ... then leaves the server all together ... this is not how a admin should be! Represent your self properly here at wl drago especially if you're a admin...

He forced no one to do anything if people leave they do it on their own will, kinda like how you rq every match that's not in your favor. How hypocritical

No go back and watch the demo he made them leave and he also left that's him self .. that's not how you act when youre a wl admin ...
Hahahahaha You are so cancer to be honest (I'm just feeling bad to go down on your level right now), I honestly don't want to play when i see you there. Contra is the map i hate the most so there were 2 reasons to leave, and what is your concern now? That I left the server? U mad?

Are you talking about representation? Well, I'm just gonna go through your demos and if i find you being toxic/disrespectful then you are going to see how we gonna represent WL. Away from trolls/toxics.

You are the one known for these things, dont drag me down there with you. We can talk with proof if you want, but it will be in your disfavor.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Jesse W.
(Aug 04 2017, 06:05 PM)Drago Wrote: Hahahahaha You are so cancer to be honest (I'm just feeling bad to go down on your level right now), I honestly don't want to play when i see you there. Contra is the map i hate the most so there were 2 reasons to leave, and what is your concern now? That I left the server? U mad?

Are you talking about representation? Well, I'm just gonna go through your demos and if i find you being toxic/disrespectful then you are going to see how we gonna represent WL. Away from trolls/toxics.

You are the one known for these things, dont drag me down there with you. We can talk with proof if you want, but it will be in your disfavor.

Leaves every pug that isn't in his favor but god forbid anyone leave a pug were he is doing good and has a chance to farm rws + racial slurs almost every match I play with him.
(Aug 04 2017, 06:05 PM)Drago Wrote: Hahahahaha You are so cancer to be honest (I'm just feeling bad to go down on your level right now), I honestly don't want to play when i see you there. Contra is the map i hate the most so there were 2 reasons to leave, and what is your concern now? That I left the server? U mad?

Yeah you don't want to play when you seem me because your bad and you know your rws is going to drop when ur playing against me! And you didnt like the map? But you voted for it.. then you join spec and tell other to join spec ... you're the worst admin I've ever seen you never start pugs on your own and you leave 99.9% of your pugs
why is this cpl/memory/sayin complaining about what he does the most and ppl hate of him.
..you should not open your mouth

cpl_
Yeah you don't want to play when you seem me because your bad and you know your rws is going to drop when ur playing against me! 

is this what you say to everyone?
no1 cares , you bait ppl for your rws, you also start pugs with baddies you make tag up aso you can rape them and get rws..
ppl play because we like the ppl here that play and the game, if you want to get good, quit playing css and go play go.

you also killed a pug today memory/sayin.cpl because impulse 5k'ed and you were the 5th that could not stop him.
///soyour pritty bad yourself, you shouldnot try to put yourself abouve others on the count of rws  THAT YOU BUILD UP

FURTHER MORE, I dont think anyone cares about how you saw your attacked.
you just had ppl attack me in the pug.
so dont talk...SHIT ON A ADMIN because he put you in your spot, after you went and cried to bison.

pleASE MAKE A POST ABOUT ME NEXT ,about how i tell people to think for themselfs, and show them the truth about you, and how toggle goggle is trash, based on you recruting kids that dont know you for the person you are...JUST PUPING THEM UP OFF THE FRAGS THEY GET AND TELLING THEM TO TAG UP QUICKLY....dd ou notice stylzes TOOK THE TAG OFF cuz he noticed your full of shit too

SNOOCH,keep trollinghim sexy.lol
[-] The following 2 users Like KNIHT's post:
   Drago, QueenCrazy
do not encourage him to instigate
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

Thanks for the report! We try to only put in place punishment if things like this are reoccurring. We will make sure to keep an eye on Drago Tongue

Please let us know in the future if you see anything else Smile