Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  I cant change my profile picture on forum.
yo sup
i cant change my forum's pic , any help? have a good week  Cool
[Image: 9f8a047e4f880f3318772836957d631c.png]

https://gyazo.com/9f8a047e4f880f3318772836957d631c
where is my hat? 
from the rules my dude! read em!

"
Section 4(a)Message Board Avatars, Signatures & Related Personalization/Customization Options(1)Message board users must sign into War-Lords.net through Steam in order to upload, manage, and delete personalization-related features such as, but not limited to, those listed in §4(a) and;(2)Message board users, in  must either(A)ah fuck it i got too lazy to fake this shit.
"

Most likely the solution is to visit the .jpg or .png or whatever you are trying to make your avatar- visit the image online wherever it's hosted and then download it to a folder & then use the upload feature instead of the paste a URL in the field feature. Exhaust your options! Unless this thread is to bring to the attention of the owners that there's some bug that needs to be fixed? But in any case, I think the recommendation of mine two sentences ago will do the trick & then this thread could also serve to bring to the admin's attn that stuff needs to be fixed.

give it a shot^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   roby
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 24 2017, 09:26 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: from the rules my dude! read em!

"
Section 4(a)Message Board Avatars, Signatures & Related Personalization/Customization Options(1)Message board users must sign into War-Lords.net through Steam in order to upload, manage, and delete personalization-related features such as, but not limited to, those listed in §4(a) and;(2)Message board users, in  must either(A)ah fuck it i got too lazy to fake this shit.
"

Most likely the solution is to visit the .jpg or .png or whatever you are trying to make your avatar- visit the image online wherever it's hosted and then download it to a folder & then use the upload feature instead of the paste a URL in the field feature. Exhaust your options! Unless this thread is to bring to the attention of the owners that there's some bug that needs to be fixed? But in any case, I think the recommendation of mine two sentences ago will do the trick & then this thread could also serve to bring to the admin's attn that stuff needs to be fixed.

give it a shot^

Thanks Big Grin
where is my hat? 
Ur sigs all fucked up too
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.