Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Eli's Admin Application
Name: Eli

Timezone: CT/CST

Availability: I'm usually online after I get home so around 3 pm - 10 pm, but on weekends around 10 am - 12 am.

Tell us something about yourself: I've been both a moderator and owner of a Garry's Mod server before and I staffed quite well. The server in which I was owner was running quite well, but I ended up stopping it after a few months after getting bored of the game. I've also owned a Source bhop server, but it wasn't all to much as it was just a private thing. Other than source games I've been admin and mod on quite a few Minecraft servers.

Reason For Admin Application: A lot of the current admins have either been abusing or not doing anything about rule breaking. There are also plenty of cheaters that I have seen that haven't been dealt with as the admins think SMAC will ban them even though plenty of cheats are SMAC undetected.
+rep deserves admin and should be new server owner and he should replace bison because bison doesnt know how to make a proper set of rules
[-] The following 1 user Likes sinful's post:
   elli
IN-EVALUATION
Please be patient while we review your application for Admin (:
-Denied-

We are not interested in your services at this time. Thanks for applying and we hope to see you in-game!