Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse : Drago
I went outside on nuke with awp and i was challenging someone while our team went ramp. they died and i was last alive with 40 seconds so i was saving my awp we are T and its 2nd to last round and im 2nd frag 12-8 and we are wining 7-6. As the round was about to end he kicks me from the game saying Lurking. Thats bs i had to wait almost an hour for my spot.
that was sad bro .. lets wait for other admins ..
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
First of all, in order for others to understand they need to watch the demo. I aint having a conversation with you or anyone here so lets all wait out for a root admin. And why you cry like this? its just a kick fully deserved.

And you had about 1 min on your clock, you cant save every round like you did on the previous match too. So anyone willing to review it watch strike match too.

Thats all from me, tired of gettin those threads. Kids cant get over it.

And another thing, #dragoabusing
(Aug 21 2017, 07:16 AM)Drago Wrote: First of all, in order for others to understand they need to watch the demo. I aint having a conversation with you or anyone here so lets all wait out for a root admin. And why you cry like this? its just a kick fully deserved.

And you had about 1 min on your clock, you cant save every round like you did on the previous match too. So anyone willing to review it watch strike match too.

wtf are u talking about me saving on strike I played well on strike ur just mad i beat u. And that was the only time i was saving cause i had an awp and my teammate said i should save. That is admin abuse and im not crying ur just shit at the game and take it out on ur teammates
(Aug 21 2017, 07:16 AM)Drago Wrote: First of all, in order for others to understand they need to watch the demo. I aint having a conversation with you or anyone here so lets all wait out for a root admin. And why you cry like this? its just a kick fully deserved.

watch the demo btw u literally just kicked me out of nowhere without a warning or anything
(Aug 21 2017, 07:01 AM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: I went outside on nuke with awp and i was challenging someone while our team went ramp. they died and i was last alive with 40 seconds so i was saving my awp we are T and its 2nd to last round and im 2nd frag 12-8 and we are wining 7-6. As the round was about to end he kicks me from the game saying Lurking. Thats bs i had to wait almost an hour for my spot.

Rounds 4 and 14 you dicked around all round and quite possibly were the leading reason your team ultimately lost.

Justified in my opinion
[-] The following 6 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Ben-, Caillou, Drago, Pin drop, QueenCrazy, sift
(Aug 21 2017, 12:49 PM)Hamaerox Wrote:
(Aug 21 2017, 07:01 AM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: I went outside on nuke with awp and i was challenging someone while our team went ramp. they died and i was last alive with 40 seconds so i was saving my awp we are T and its 2nd to last round and im 2nd frag 12-8 and we are wining 7-6. As the round was about to end he kicks me from the game saying Lurking. Thats bs i had to wait almost an hour for my spot.

Rounds 4 and 14 you dicked around all round and quite possibly were the leading reason your team ultimately lost.

Justified in my opinion

We were wining or down one and i was second frag definitely not the reason we are losing. I  only take blame for one round when i was trying to make the jump on twinkie other than that its bs.
You were 100% losing, I was in this match against you guys. The score was something along the lines of 12-3 and at this point in time, hamzaa was just prolonging the inevitable.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caillou's post:
   Drago
[Image: giphy.gif]
shshshs #dragoabusing.

Other admins ban someone, the appealing title is like this: Unban appeal.
I ban someone, the appealing title is like this: Drago Admin Abusing.

AWESOME
[-] The following 7 users Like Drago's post:
   Ben-, Caillou, CaliSnipe, Crusader, Hamaerox, Pin drop, QueenCrazy
(Aug 29 2017, 07:56 PM)Drago Wrote: shshshs #dragoabusing.

Other admins ban someone, the appealing title is like this: Unban appeal.
I ban someone, the appealing title is like this: Drago Admin Abusing.

AWESOME

Stfu dradick