Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Denied  Unban Re-request
Hi, this is 2 weeks since my son Tiki-Tiki 1st banned by console in your server,beside that i cant find any good ping server for css and csgo exept warlods.  i hope you fix this and i hope Mr.Bison say is true 1-2 weeks ban then is done. Thank you.
Some info:

Game Name: T i k i-T i k i
STEAM_0:0:59532207
Please do not duplicate your ban appeals as the same answers will be provided.

As drago has previously stated in the previous thread from: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16919...+i-T+i+k+i

Drago says: Aug 14 2017, 04:58 AM

You can get the answe even from a retired server admin.

So this falls under "your account, your responsibility" and will be left banned.

To play here again, do one of the following:
A). setup a BRAND NEW steam account and buy CS:S
B). get your primary account to Steam level 40
C). donate $15 to wl

And Bison didn't say tiki would be unbanned in 1-3 weeks.

Bison says: It's three different ways to spend money. Cheating bans are otherwise never removed here. Also "VAC proof" bhop cheats generally cause a VAC ban within 1-2 weeks.

Bison provided a length of time it takes for a VAC Ban to catch on.

Anyway, follow one of the 3 options for tiki to be allowed to play here again, otherwise the ban will remain on him.

Thank you for your cooperation.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Ben-, Drago
might as well give him forum adminship^ he's desperate
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 27 2017, 08:41 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: might as well give him forum adminship^ he's desperate

Please refrain from posting on threads that aren't related to the topic you're talking about.

Thank you for your cooperation.Smile
(Aug 27 2017, 07:09 AM)diego04 Wrote: Hi, this is 2 weeks since my son Tiki-Tiki 1st banned by console in your server,beside that i cant find any good ping server for css and csgo exept warlods.  i hope you fix this and i hope Mr.Bison say is true 1-2 weeks ban then is done. Thank you.
Some info:

Game Name: T i k i-T i k i
STEAM_0:0:59532207

Please refer to the following post:
(Aug 27 2017, 08:35 AM)calisnipe Wrote: Please do not duplicate your ban appeals as the same answers will be provided.

As drago has previously stated in the previous thread from: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16919...+i-T+i+k+i

Drago says: Aug 14 2017, 04:58 AM  

You can get the answe even from a retired server admin.

So this falls under "your account, your responsibility" and will be left banned.

To play here again, do one of the following:
A). setup a BRAND NEW steam account and buy CS:S
B). get your primary account to Steam level 40
C). donate $15 to wl

And Bison didn't say tiki would be unbanned in 1-3 weeks.

Bison says: It's three different ways to spend money. Cheating bans are otherwise never removed here. Also "VAC proof" bhop cheats generally cause a VAC ban within 1-2 weeks.

Bison provided a length of time it takes for a VAC Ban to catch on.

Anyway, follow one of the 3 options for tiki to be allowed to play here again, otherwise the ban will remain on him.

Thank you for your cooperation.

(Aug 28 2017, 03:33 AM)calisnipe Wrote:
(Aug 27 2017, 08:41 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: might as well give him forum adminship^ he's desperate

Please refrain from posting on threads that aren't related to the topic you're talking about.

Thank you for your cooperation.Smile
He's been banned for a week. Multiple offenses.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe