Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Resolved  Got banned for Eye test violation
Hey there first of all i got banned due to Eye test violation which i dont even have hacks to see people in certain angles or maybe just luck of my aim. anyways I was really surprised i got banned instantly, is there a way for me to get unbanned? i didnt use any somewhat cheating app or 3rd party programs to improve my view and aim.
ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Scrubsodium/
EDIT: in addition ive been playing warlords since September 2016 until now i stopped playing about a month ago or weeks ago due to school works.
So many eye test violation cases in  mid game.
Root admins should take a closer look.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   Pin drop
Hmmm... forgot to add im uaing vibranceGui add more color to my game. maybe smac detected as a cheat. ive used it in csgo and some certain games and still haven't banned due to it.
Quick update:
i chatted Crusader the 1st week of ban, he said within 2 weeks of banned i should get a vac ban in my account.
its been 3 weeks now, no signs of vac ban(you can check on my account).
vibrance gui is a setting in the nvidia control panel, is that what youre talking about? sometimes i crank mine up to 100 as well. im certain its 100% legal, but you would not have gotten the ban for that.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Sep 18 2017, 02:40 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: vibrance gui is a setting in the nvidia control panel, is that what youre talking about? sometimes i crank mine up to 100 as well. im certain its 100% legal, but you would not have gotten the ban for that.

i use a app since i cant fuck things up in my radeon panel(I use amd card so ye amd lieks to hide shits), based on the internet or some forums VibranceGUI cannot ban u. works on csgo been using it for months no bans received.
Hi its been 2 months that i got banned from War lords. i was hoping to play again but sadly no update about this. Its fine tbh.
(Nov 06 2017, 12:02 PM)swagton-iwnl- Wrote: Hi its been 2 months that i got banned from War lords. i was hoping to play again but sadly no update about this. Its fine tbh.

Your only chance for an unban would be Hamerox, or Riser, or a comeback from Bison since this was a console ban.

Server admins can hardly review those and even if they could, can’t unban those types of bans (only senior admins + can).

So try contacting in pm or on steam either ham or Riser to review this would be your best bet.

Have a nice day !
(Nov 06 2017, 12:02 PM)swagton-iwnl- Wrote: Hi its been 2 months that i got banned from War lords. i was hoping to play again but sadly no update about this. Its fine tbh.

SteamID STEAM_0:0:75845595 has no banned associated with it...
(Nov 06 2017, 10:58 PM)Hamaerox Wrote:

SteamID STEAM_0:0:75845595 has no banned associated with it...

maybe its the nbk ban =S