Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  FFA DM IS UNDERRATED.
I've been noticing quite recently that only a handful of people are playing on the FFA DM server.
And I think it's because of the fact that the FFA DM server isn't "exposed" enough to the players on wL.
I think they don't even know that it exists.

Suggestion?

First, add the FFA DM server on the !servers list.

Second, maybe add an announcement that the wL FFA DM server is up and running?

Third, If Riser/Bison could "force" the players to connect to FFA DM, it should make the server more known to other people. For example, take down the normal DM server on purpose for a week or so, then rerouting the normal DM's IP into the FFA DM's. It would force the players to join the FFA DM server, which would artificially populate it for a day or so, then add the normal DM server back. 

I think this method should separate the P90 spammers, the M249 wallbangers, and the AWP campers from the rest of the players who actually wants to get good at the game, and not spam long doors with a fucking machine gun.
[-] The following 4 users Like Megafuse's post:
   Crusader, hasansyadzily, JmaX, y4bl0w!
smac give it to me
I agree. Personally, I prefer the FFA DM server to the normal one, but am forced to play on the latter server because the FFA server constantly has too little players. I believe there are many others out there who feel the same as me. Some publicity for the FFA server would really be appreciated...

The final paragraph really resonates with me too... the fun in the normal DM server is killed totally by spawn campers and machine gun spammers. It makes it extremely unproductive to improve firepower too. It feels really retarded playing in the normal DM server at times.

Long story short, if more people know of the FFA server, it would really help the bunch of us who play DM for reasons other than spamming at doors... Thanks in advance admins!
[-] The following 2 users Like y4bl0w!'s post:
   Crusader, Megafuse