Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(wL) PUBG group
(Aug 11 2018, 06:01 PM)johnnyboi212 Wrote: Sounds, Bullet drops, New guns, New attachments, New maps, Game is just to MUCH different to even try to go back and learn it from a shitty computer.

I thought the exact same at first, but they did improve performance a lot and they are planning on improving it even more in the next updates, maybe try it a few games and see if its playable or not.

Atm, ump45/vector got a good buff, same for the AKM, the m24 is a normal drop now and the SLR is insanely good (will probably get nerfed like the mini-14 back then). For the new attachments, the only grip that is up there with the 2 classic ones is the thumb grip cause it reduces the ADS time, the 6x is also pretty dope. Oh and DMRs in general got somewhat of a buff cause they can take AR attachments now (including silencers). Overall i like almost everything they changed since i stopped playing.

On the negative side of things :

I have to agree that sound is still .... very very average and they modify a bit too much established weapons for my taste.

And they still didn't fix lots of things, like de-sync, weapons when too close to objects (especially when scoped),lags, reg, hackers, ADSing can sometimes cancel out of nowhere, etc.

Its still a buggy mess, but i played way too much of source, so i think of it like it is personality Tongue
(Aug 11 2018, 09:06 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Aug 11 2018, 06:01 PM)johnnyboi212 Wrote: Sounds, Bullet drops, New guns, New attachments, New maps, Game is just to MUCH different to even try to go back and learn it from a shitty computer.

I thought the exact same at first, but they did improve performance a lot and they are planning on improving it even more in the next updates, maybe try it a few games and see if its playable or not.

Atm, ump45/vector got a good buff, same for the AKM, the m24 is a normal drop now and the SLR is insanely good (will probably get nerfed like the mini-14 back then). For the new attachments, the only grip that is up there with the 2 classic ones is the thumb grip cause it reduces the ADS time, the 6x is also pretty dope. Oh and DMRs in general got somewhat of a buff cause they can take AR attachments now (including silencers). Overall i like almost everything they changed since i stopped playing.

I have to agree that sound is still .... very very average and they modify a bit too much established weapons for my taste.

And they still didn't fix lots of things, like de-sync, weapons when too close to objects (especially when scoped),lags, reg, hackers, ADSing can sometimes cancel out of nowhere, etc.

Its still a buggy mess, but i played way too much of source, so i think of it like it is personality Tongue

About to get back on this ride! Ya boy spend like 2 grand on a new pc, unfortunately I was suppose to build my pc yesterday but I got all my parts except my motherboard which was really sad! </3. It is coming this Thursday-Friday, tracking order not very accurate as how BADLY it was raining in Chicago, past 3-5 days. I would like to say tho, once I got everything set up, you will see the "New Zorandi" definitely playing pub g again and other games and you gon see a major differences! Honestly can't wait! Definitely going to be learning all the new mechanics in pubg, which I think I won't have trouble on my new setup, but let see how things goes Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   Ben-
(Sep 06 2018, 04:58 PM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:
(Aug 11 2018, 09:06 PM)Ben- Wrote:

About to get back on this ride! Ya boy spend like 2 grand on a new pc, unfortunately I was suppose to build my pc yesterday but I got all my parts except my motherboard which was really sad! </3. It is coming this Thursday-Friday, tracking order not very accurate as how BADLY it was raining in Chicago, past 3-5 days. I would like to say tho, once I got everything set up, you will see the "New Zorandi" definitely playing pub g again and other games and you gon see a major differences! Honestly can't wait! Definitely going to be learning all the new mechanics in pubg, which I think I won't have trouble on my new setup, but let see how things goes Smile
hell yeah man nothing nicer than setting up some creamy new parts. hate shipping though fingers crossed for 100 hp parts
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   johnnyboi212