Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal.
In game name : curveball
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:199061937

So i started playing on your servers today and was going like usual, just fragging on people, but i just received a ban for cheating?? im not sure why anyone would think that im a cheater? I do not do anything even remotely questionable? I play the game the smart way and people who dont understand that always call cheats... im 100% sure someone from the recent pug i was in is the reason for this ban, a guy named kobe who the people on my team keep telling me things about him like how he calls people out for cheats when hes loosing and things like this but i didnt think much of it until now... am i seriously banned because a person who hasnt even been in the cs scene for more then 2 years is calling cheats on me just because my team is playing like a actual team and his team dont communicate correctly? im more then happy to directly contact an admin regarding this issue. I actually wanted to start playing source again and my sponsors and i were going to come up with a couple events for the community but if this is how pugs are now i dont think i should... Feel free to contact me if you want to question me on anything regarding this matter.

Twitter: @2aminsanity
Discord: curve -iwnl-#8219
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/curvebeballin
You are banned directly by M. Bison , who is root admin.

You have to wait patiently for his respons on this case (it depends), it might take a while.

Until then, have a nice time sir.
just be patient.

by the way, which one is a picture of you? the steam photo or the black dude throwing up gang signs w/ a snap filter on twitter?

we need more good active players
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   Drago
i am pretty sure kobe has been playing for a long time well over 2 years
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Sep 14 2017, 11:58 PM)_nme Wrote: just be patient.

by the way, which one is a picture of you? the steam photo or the black dude throwing up gang signs w/ a snap filter on twitter?

we need more good active players

well for starters, my profile picture is a famous singer/rapper named blackbear, i am the one on my twitter, and no i am not black, i am 100% Puerto Rican, i hope i do get unbanned because i was really looking to get in the events they have but im banned for cheating when i wasnt so i dont really know whats gonna happen right now, i am talking to a root admin about this though
(Sep 15 2017, 12:52 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i am pretty sure he has been playing for a long time well over 2 years

about 14 years
Triggerbot/aimlock/walls Big Grin

You couldn't even hide it ><

spawn ak shot through wall, before match start
8:15 awp trigger through wall
pistol round t side trigger/aimlock
21:27 triggerbot through wall
25:19 scout trigger through box
30:40 awp and glock trigger/aimlock

https://war-lords.net/pugs/60592
[-] The following 2 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   Jesse W., QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Sep 15 2017, 03:37 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: Triggerbot/aimlock/walls Big Grin

You couldn't even hide it ><

spawn ak shot through wall, before match start
8:15 awp trigger through wall
pistol round t side trigger/aimlock
21:27 triggerbot through wall
25:19 scout trigger through box
30:40 awp and glock trigger/aimlock

https://war-lords.net/pugs/60592

how dare u... he said was going to sponsor the entirety of war lords and now he's not!
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
LMFAO that demo. the nerve of the piece of shit to make an unban request
guys, take flaming to the proper forums, thanks
[-] The following 2 users Like henry's post:
   CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]