Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next NA Tournament?
whens the next tournament???
(Sep 24 2017, 08:00 PM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: whens the next tournament???
Pretty much whenever somebody once to organize one x) I would love another tournament but I also kind of don't wanna organize it xD so we just have to wait for some admins or somebody to do it.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Sep 24 2017, 08:17 PM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Sep 24 2017, 08:00 PM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: whens the next tournament???
Pretty much whenever somebody once to organize one x) I would love another tournament but I also kind of don't wanna organize it xD so we just have to wait for some admins or somebody to do it.

almost sounds like you are proposing yourself Queenie Heart
[-] The following 4 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Caillou, CaliSnipe, johnnyboi212, QueenCrazy
Make sure you get Ben to call it a tournament though or you'll have issues later on.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Oct 01 2017, 06:05 AM)helmut^ Wrote: Make sure you get Ben to call it a tournament though or you'll have issues later on.

you are still on that ? damn, im shocked
Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
[-] The following 3 users Like Snooch's post:
   Ben-, Caillou, HamzaAlbeast
(Oct 01 2017, 06:44 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Oct 01 2017, 06:05 AM)helmut^ Wrote: Make sure you get Ben to call it a tournament though or you'll have issues later on.

Every time I see your name without mod status I am reminded
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Oct 01 2017, 11:49 PM)helmut^ Wrote:
(Oct 01 2017, 06:44 AM)Ben- Wrote:

Every time I see your name without mod status I am reminded

^^ i wasn't "admin" on the forum when i banned you, so maybe i am still a moderator, who knows Smile

edit : i love you mate
Let's please keep this thread civil and not going towards the flame section as I can see where this is starting to go, thank you.

-also Ben thanks for setting up the tournaments and bringing the activity to the servers it's always fun competition whether people get on tilt or not it brings out a lot of competitive sides out of people and continuing to try new things it's really appreciated ! Smile
(Oct 02 2017, 01:12 AM)calisnipe Wrote: Let's please keep this thread civil and not going towards the flame section as I can see where this is starting to go, thank you.

-also Ben thanks for setting up the tournaments and bringing the activity to the servers it's always fun competition whether people get on tilt or not it brings out a lot of competitive sides out of people and continuing to try new things it's really appreciated ! Smile

Heart