Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont have any bans listed on here. I also haven't played on the server in months. Why am i banned?
(Sep 29 2017, 07:20 PM)moe.ron Wrote: I dont have any bans listed on here. I also haven't played on the server in months. Why am i banned?

do you have nbk as a group ? there is a old group ban still going on on them !

Just leave the group and enjoy
(Sep 29 2017, 07:36 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Sep 29 2017, 07:20 PM)moe.ron Wrote: I dont have any bans listed on here. I also haven't played on the server in months. Why am i banned?

hmm.. i think so. I mean, its just a group. Who pays any attention to that stuff?
I shouldn't have to leave a group to play with friends. This is fucking petty manure! It's like watching The Housewives of CS Players. Ridiculous. 
Lmao.. Thanks ol' Benny Boy!! You are still da man.... no matter what all the people have been telling me :p
[-] The following 1 user Likes moe.ron's post:
   QueenCrazy
(Sep 30 2017, 01:04 AM)moe.ron Wrote:
(Sep 29 2017, 07:36 PM)Ben- Wrote:

hmm.. i think so. I mean, its just a group. Who pays any attention to that stuff?
I shouldn't have to leave a group to play with friends. This is fucking petty manure! It's like watching The Housewives of CS Players. Ridiculous. 
Lmao.. Thanks ol' Benny Boy!! You are still da man.... no matter what all the people have been telling me :p

yeah no worries, once bison is online he might just get the group ban off since its pointless now.

Have a good time
Yaa I hope the ban will hopefully be removed because it would be nice to play with you again moe ^_^
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy