Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Denied  Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion
(Oct 13 2017, 10:09 PM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Oct 13 2017, 07:04 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: watch the original demo. hes spraying through the smokes with imprecise accuracy. this doesnt look like a legit ban, and just a couple people who want to persecute someone because their kdr was better during 1 match.

edit- its nice how netex youtube video conveniently fails to use draw other models and uses wireframe instead so you cant see what he's shooting at. this is dishonest reporting. someone's word 'meaning a lot' is no substitute for ample evidence.

i turned mat_wireframe 1 on for one second.

i had r_drawothermodels on the whole time. what are you saying?

your video fails to show him aiming at people beyond the smoke. in your video you wave your mouse around instead of using the console commands that reveal players. i got wireframe and draw other models mixed up.

(Oct 13 2017, 11:38 PM)alienboy Wrote:
(Oct 13 2017, 07:04 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: watch the original demo. hes spraying through the smokes with imprecise accuracy. this doesnt look like a legit ban, and just a couple people who want to persecute someone because their kdr was better during 1 match.
Agreed, I find it somewhat outrageous that I've become permanently banned for hitting some smoke kills and doing decent in one game out of many.

bison is the most impartial person, i think he would unban you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   alienboy
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Thanks for the support.
P.S. The video shows only about 5 kills through smokes.. Claiming 10 though is humorous. Just because I happened to hit shots doesn't mean I was using any external forces to allow for any of this. No Ambient Occlusion, no Wallhacks.
Alright I might not be that good of a player or that great at finding cheaters but even I can see that this obviously wall hacks or whatever kind of hack you wanna say, I say the ban is fair and that you are most definitely cheating and just because it shows 5 instead of 10 means nothing since those 5 shots are still fishy as fuck so enjoy your ban for now and wait for somebody to check out your ban appeal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Ben-
HiĀ Big Grin
-Crazy
1 smoke kill -LUCKY
2 Smoke kills - Super LUCKY
5 kills - hmmm SUPER HAX.
[Image: mrpa43.png]
(Oct 14 2017, 07:09 AM)Dragon Wrote: 1 smoke kill -LUCKY

You can get 10 smoke kills and still be legit, it's just the way this guy tried to pull it off lol, guy couldn't hide it
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Oct 14 2017, 01:39 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:

You can get 10 smoke kills and still be legit, it's just the way this guy tried to pull it off lol, guy couldn't hide it

Uuuu're Toast Kid
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sanjiz's post:
   Deadplanet
(Oct 14 2017, 03:09 PM)Sanjiz Wrote:

Uuuu're Toast Kid

Whatever the result is, in the end lets say yes I was using something like this, right? Just to side with the mentally absurd here, what's the reason towards a ban for such an extended period? A simple smoke glitch means getting perma banned? Even if I sit here and claim forever that I didn't do anything of the such i'm sure it's obvious everyone thinks otherwise, but that doesn't hurt me at all. I enjoy playing on warlords more than any server hosted on css. Simply put it, I'd donate 15+ just to get an unban even if I did nothing wrong. I find it difficult though to even enjoy playing css to the fullest because of accusations like these. Simply put it, I hope Bison or Riser see through this shroud of "Hey this guy is doing too good, lets ban him." sort of ordeal, I just hope to get this over with as easily as possible.

Yeah i know.
But i meant him.
His cursor following the players and didn't even need to spam the bullets.
(Oct 14 2017, 11:27 PM)Dragon Wrote:

Yeah i know.
But i meant him.
His cursor following the players and didn't even need to spam the bullets.

There's maybe one instance where I follow the player and that's when he's crossing from the right to the left, like any average normal player would. Hence the only reason that I "followed" him
i would rerecord the demo if i were you except with the see thru smokes as opposed to what netex uploaded to show the community that is too lazy to watch it themselves
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.