Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for a !FRLIST for force ready/forcestart
was just sitting in server for 9 min cuz we did not know who !fready and who did not, took a while till sub came in, from my invite.

anyways, !frlist or something to show a list of all acive players, and to see who has to force start to keep the match going.

this is not the first time and is a constant issue with everyone spamming mic ffr force ready, every one type... ect ect... blah bblah...gets annoying after the first min, and it hapens at least  a few times everyday esp at latenight, when no admins are on.

also there was an admin in the server, so maybe give admin the ablitity to just start it if not adeady have the privlage., i do understand that sometimes some players dont wanna start since they are one person short and loosing the match, but at 4am/3am we sould be able to veeeeto 1 persons will. and be able to start the game.

Heart
[-] The following 5 users Like KNIHT's post:
   Ben-, Caillou, Deadplanet, Drago, QueenCrazy
I definitely agree to this since every time we are trying to force ready I always end up having to look through chat to see who force readied and who didn't and its much better to not have too look through the chat each time x)
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   KNIHT
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy