Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned  Toxic Player Reprimand Request - THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN
but teamflashing and other gameplay related griefing like you said queenie is a whole different story, get that ban hammer hammering if thats the case
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Toxic? Use !ignore feature. Even tho, in this case, it was server-wide i will have to talk to an upper admin for this case, or maybe i will try to talk directly to the player so this won't happen in the future.

The only thing that he did bad, was typing down while the bomb was planted multiple times which led the team to lose the round.
(Not playing objective.) He was in a bad mood apparently, very mad.

12h ban for him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe
(Oct 22 2017, 12:43 PM)Drago Wrote: Toxic? Use !ignore feature. Even tho, in this case, it was server-wide i will have to talk to an upper admin for this case, or maybe i will try to talk directly to the player so this won't happen in the future.

The only thing that he did bad, was typing down while the bomb was planted multiple times which led the team to lose the round.
(Not playing objective.) He was in a bad mood apparently, very mad.

12h ban for him.

Thanks for looking into this drago sorry I wasn't able to sooner.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Drago
I personally am not affected by anything he says or does to me but he is trashing other people who can't or are too afraid to speak up for themselves.  This post was created in response to a claim made by another player on his team during this match on strike. This link is different from the other cpl_strike game linked initially.  A player on his team claimed repeated team flashing and griefing so I thought that given his toxic nature, this warrants an investigation.
[Image: giphy.gif]