Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Would like to Play in WL
I am an admin for NBK, and I have no idea what happened and between who, but I would like to be able to play in yalls pug servers.  I had nothing to do with any of whatever happened, and i tried to play and it said i am banned only because I am in NBK, if I cant, i guess I understand, but I played a few times here before.  Just wanted to know.  Thanks guys
(Oct 26 2017, 02:48 AM)Deezle Wrote: I am an admin for NBK, and I have no idea what happened and between who, but I would like to be able to play in yalls pug servers.  I had nothing to do with any of whatever happened, and i tried to play and it said i am banned only because I am in NBK, if I cant, i guess I understand, but I played a few times here before.  Just wanted to know.  Thanks guys

its only a group ban, but i guess that since you are an admin you cant leave the group.

Bison has been gone a long ass time, but im pretty sure once hes back he will cancel the group ban once and for all.

Pretty pointless to keep it now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Caillou
(Oct 26 2017, 02:51 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Oct 26 2017, 02:48 AM)Deezle Wrote: I am an admin for NBK, and I have no idea what happened and between who, but I would like to be able to play in yalls pug servers.  I had nothing to do with any of whatever happened, and i tried to play and it said i am banned only because I am in NBK, if I cant, i guess I understand, but I played a few times here before.  Just wanted to know.  Thanks guys

its only a group ban, but i guess that since you are an admin you cant leave the group.

Bison has been gone a long ass time, but im pretty sure once hes back he will cancel the group ban once and for all.

Pretty pointless to keep it now.

Yeah i agree.  All I know is there was a clash between two players and suddenly we are all banned from WL.  I know we have no group ban on WL players seeing as many people who play with you guys play with us too.  It would be cool to see this crap go away.  Take care
[-] The following 6 users Like Deezle's post:
   Caillou, Drago, i cri everytiem, QueenCrazy, Spiderfreak, vivixxcore
Bumpty bump because this needs to be addressed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

This is something that has to be handled by Bison and unfortunately he's mia, you will have to hang tight. My apologies for the wait.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Caillou, QueenCrazy
(Nov 01 2017, 02:57 AM)Hamaerox Wrote:

This is something that has to be handled by Bison and unfortunately he's mia, you will have to hang tight. My apologies for the wait.

Yo dont you have access to the servers files? Also, doesnt Riser? Brah is Bison even alive? Sometimes PUGs die because we cant get people and my NBK friends cant join...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
sos bison @bison come thru
[Image: giphy.gif]
We was just playing with Bison few days ago
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.