Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good/comfort CS:S crosshair? Want to try, cant seem to find any. Thanks in advance!  Smile
(Nov 27 2017, 03:28 PM)dealiyo Wrote: Any good/comfort CS:S crosshair? Want to try, cant seem to find any. Thanks in advance!  Smile

Average size crosshair but extremely thin with a dot, without dynamic crosshair and pink.

Been working for me since the last crosshair update Smile
(Nov 27 2017, 04:35 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Nov 27 2017, 03:28 PM)dealiyo Wrote: Any good/comfort CS:S crosshair? Want to try, cant seem to find any. Thanks in advance!  Smile

Average size crosshair but extremely thin with a dot, without dynamic crosshair and pink.

Can you give me? Im kinda new so I dont know what to type.
(Nov 28 2017, 03:47 AM)dealiyo Wrote:
(Nov 27 2017, 04:35 PM)Ben- Wrote:

Can you give me? Im kinda new so I dont know what to type.

cl_crosshairsize 4
cl_crosshairthickness 0.5

i think the rest is in the options (in game), but you can always google it if they aren't.

It will also strongly depend on whatever resolution you are playing on, im a bit old school, im playing 800 x 600.

So it will be mostly trial and errors, its by playing that you will notice what works and what doesnt from that point on.
Thank you very much, Ben! Really appreciate you help. Smile
..one more, Ben. Will I get VAC banned if I change the CSSource menu background? I know its sound stupid but I want to know. Cant seem to find the answer in Google.
(Nov 28 2017, 08:52 AM)dealiyo Wrote: ..one more, Ben. Will I get VAC banned if I change the CSSource menu background? I know its sound stupid but I want to know. Cant seem to find the answer in Google.

shouldnt be vacced as long it doesnt give you any advantage over other players =S

People are usually pretty chatty about bannable offense/bans so if you found nothing on google / Vac rules, well its not a bannable offense =P

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-Radz-6869

for details
(Nov 29 2017, 05:00 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Nov 28 2017, 08:52 AM)dealiyo Wrote: ..one more, Ben. Will I get VAC banned if I change the CSSource menu background? I know its sound stupid but I want to know. Cant seem to find the answer in Google.

shouldnt be vacced as long it doesnt give you any advantage over other players =S

People are usually pretty chatty about bannable offense/bans so if you found nothing on google / Vac rules, well its not a bannable offense =P

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-Radz-6869

for details

Thanks for the reply, Ben. I hope you dont mind answering my infinity question. And thanks for the rep too! Smile