Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  ban appeal of hidasyat
Hello,

My username is hidasyat. I was a non-Steam user. I was recently played CSS and get banned by the WarLords Server. I would like to make a ban appeal for the inconvenience of this circumstances. I truly apologize for the mistake of downloading the hack file because of curiosity on "how do the others player can see me through the walls". Later at that time, I got banned. I was experimenting the file for the first time in my gaming experience and turns out flip my curiosity into a disappointment. Reason of curiosity on how hackers hack on players and the game itself. The incident happened at this server:
 ((wL) 24/7 Dust2 |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET [Image: 7.png])

I would like to again truly apologize of the recent incident and I hope I would like to make a ban appeal since I have no Steam Account recently, I have to make a new one. The link to the ban appeal form is missing. I truly appreciate if you would regard this matter. It was a regret and will never happen again in future time. Please do consider this matter and your consideration are truly appreciated.

Thank you.

Here are my details of account,

Name: hidasyat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1669338488
Date of banned: Oct 28 2017 07:05PM
Community ID: 76561197003975408
[b]Reason: SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation[/b]
Am I understanding this correctly?

You cheated on SteamID STEAM_0:0:1669338488 and were banned. You have since bought a new copy of CS:S with the new steamID being STEAM_0:0:58011943 and you want to make sure the new account doesn't get banned in addition to the old one?
(Nov 03 2017, 10:42 PM)Hamaerox Wrote: Am I understanding this correctly?

You cheated on SteamID STEAM_0:0:1669338488 and were banned. You have since bought a new copy of CS:S with the new steamID being STEAM_0:0:58011943 and you want to make sure the new account doesn't get banned in addition to the old one?

Yes, sir. Actually, the new steamID, STEAM_0:0:58011943 i didn't use it at all because I use no Steam. So, i would like to use the old steamID,  STEAM_0:0:1669338488. Both of these ID's are separate and are not linking to one another. Plus, I didn't purchase any CS Source game at Steam. Hope its clear.
The steamID that was banned will remained banned. If you use the secondary steamid you will be fine. I won't remove the ban as you did cheat and did get caught.
(Nov 04 2017, 12:08 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: The steamID that was banned will remained banned. If you use the secondary steamid you will be fine. I won't remove the ban as you did cheat and did get caught.

But, sir. The old ID was generated itself prior when I use non-Steam installer. For the secondary ID, I have to buy the game but I am not afford to purchase it at Steam. How can I use the secondary ID since I cannot afford to purchase the game?