Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban appeal
STEAM_0:0830579
Username: uuuu

I would like to make it clear that my previous ban appeal was never completely taken care of or resolved. It's just left blank no denial or approval. Story short, I was on de_russka and some people think I was wall hacking or whatever, and I'd like to stand up and say clearly that I was not. Demo's show poorly a couple of shots through smoke, though none of which were hacked, nor do I plan on hacking anytime in the near future. Thanks for reading, please let me know what I could do to get this ban lifted. I feel as though I've been falsely accused.
Thanks for the ban appeal, but you will just have to wait for a root admin to come see this one now. I realize Riser said he would check out so maybe he can give some info on what he thinks of it and we already know what Hamaerox thinks of this and he is now root admin so I don't really see it getting overturned unless Riser or Bison say other wise, or there is maybe some thing you can do to get unbanned but you will have to wait for them to give more detail on all of that stuff.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Ambient Occlusion isnt wallhacking and this is for what you were banned.****
And it was far from being only a couple shot too.****

Btw the other thread isnt marked as denied or closed, meaning its still under review. Seems like you didnt like what a superior admin already said on the other thread, so made a fresh start.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
please don't make duplicate ban appeals, refer to your original post on the matter: https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17041-page-3.html
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
There's something fishy with the demo for sure and your track record isn't exactly good. Past Offense

The Ban will not be overturned.
(Nov 15 2017, 06:59 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: There's something fishy with the demo for sure and your track record isn't exactly good. Past Offense

The Ban will not be overturned.

So you guys just think that because someone is "fishy" it's enough evidence to slam a year ban on them... Is there anything I could do to shorten this ridiculous ban, I didn't even do any 'ambient occlusion" I didn't cheat and as I've said, I don't plan on cheating. I love how a false accusation and my past ban of which was only due to scripting, an offense so low that it's hardly considered cheating, or advantageous, is enough for me to get banned for a full year. It's outrageous to me. Either way, if there's nothing I could do to lessen this ban then I guess I'll just have to wait a full year to come back and hopefully not do anything "fishy" again to obtain yet another false accusation. Thanks, once again.