Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
closest win mathematically
trigger warning- "old" video, july 2016.

It literally doesn't get any closer than this.

The game's method of determining who wins the round seems to be separate from if the bomb defuser defuses the bomb and gets the points. poorly coded game... welcome to counter strike!

look at screenshot below

https://war-lords.net/pugs/43932?rounds=1

[Image: GYeESo9.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Ben-
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jan 25 2018, 06:33 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: trigger warning- "old" video, july 2016.

It literally doesn't get any closer than this.

The game's method of determining who wins the round seems to be separate from if the bomb defuser defuses the bomb and gets the points. poorly coded game... welcome to counter strike!

look at screenshot below

https://war-lords.net/pugs/43932?rounds=1

[Image: GYeESo9.jpg]

Yeah ive seen something similar happen once or twice. Its pretty much the same when bomb explodes and you hear the defused sound at the same time, it will give you the 3 points on each side ... Or when you die while defusing, happened to me a couple time to have defused the bomb in my screen, getting the points but losing the round somehow (since dead).

The most anoying is when the round time is at 0:00 but somehow the bomb was planted like 0.5-0.75 second after the 0:00 showed up. Kinda defeats the point of a timer Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W.
Didn't realize how common that actually was! Friccin moron game devs... you'd hope the code for something as crucial as the final seconds of the round to be delicately written. I wonder how these occurrences were handled for professional matches if it had ever happened back when Source was played/if this exists in GO.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jan 25 2018, 10:15 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: Didn't realize how common that actually was! Friccin moron game devs... you'd hope the code for something as crucial as the final seconds of the round to be delicately written. I wonder how these occurrences were handled for professional matches if it had ever happened back when Source was played/if this exists in GO.

They just accepted it, because it could happen on either sides so in a sense it is fair for both teams Tongue

But on the moron game devs department, just remember that we aren't using much of the gun list , because they are so excellent at balancing the weapons ... Wink

glock : only for round 1 t side
usp : round 1 ct side and save rounds
p228 : save rounds for people who sucks at the deag
deagle : best pistol
5-7 : useless/trolling
elites : mp5 for t's
pump shotgun : useless/trolling
auto shotgun : useless/trolling
tmp : useless/trolling
mac10 : useless/trolling
mp5 : only for ct's (on 2nd round) due to dualies
p90 : best smg
famas : eco rifle for ct's
galil : only 2nd/3rd rounds
m4a1 : main rifle for ct's
ak47 : best rifle for either side
scout : useless/trolling
aug : useless/trolling
krieg : useless/trolling
auto snipe ct : useless/trolling
auto snipe t : useless/trolling
awp : best sniper/gun
m249 : useless/trolling
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W.
lmfao... so true... never really thought about how bad it is until you list it like that... sort of makes u think this game's origins weren't based in being competitive... weapons is such an integral part of the game, and so poorly thought out... if thought out at all... perhaps the guns in the game came to be in a sort of darwin evolution style, "blind watchmaker" sort of thing...