0 0%
yes and no
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brick
What happened to him?

cpl_ / memory / sayin! that is. clickbait title, you say?

fuck you!, i say, this is the flame thread, so fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and continue reading this thread, please.

I didn't play any Source towards the end of last year & when I came back was told by a few puggers that he got the perma b&.

There are no forum threads at all discussing this, no appeals, no him bitching anywhere, no people making fun of his ban, nothing. None of his accounts have permanent bans.

Speaking of his accounts, I've always wanted to figure out how much time he'd regularly sink into this game. Any one have any ideas how we can go about *easily* gathering this information? Throw his match history into a spreadsheet and have it count how many times xx/xx/xx date appears? Or how many unique days appear & how many days don't appear, and subtract that from the total day amount of his pugging profiles and then divide the # of played pugs by the # of unique days, perhaps also subtracting days where only 1 or 2 pugs were played by him to account for outliers & arrive at a more accurate #. I swear this dude was averaging +10 pugs a day. "SAD!"

Some preliminary number running which doesn't really give us the most  precise idea of the scope of just how bad it was-

8 x 30 = 240                | [8 month span of pugging times 30 days avg a month equals 240 days of his main account having activity]

1778 / 240 = 7.408       | [1778 pugs divided by 240 days equals 7.408 pugs a day]

7.4 x 45 = 333             | [7.4 pugs a day times 45 minutes average duration of a pug equals 333 minutes a day of pugging or 5.5 hours]

7.4 x 60 = 444             | [7.4 pugs a day times 1 hour average duration of a pug equals 7.4 hours of pugging]

7.4 x 75 = 555             | [7.4 pugs a day times 1 hour and 15 minute average duration of a pug equals 9.25 hours]

b/t 5 hours 30 minutes & 9 hours 15 minutes of pugging per day

***if memory played 7 days a week and if each pug was ONLY 45 minutes long he was playing pugs for 5 and a half hours a day***
---
now the real fun lets consider this
---

8 x 30 = 240                   | [8 mo's x 30 days/mo = 240 days acct active]

240 - (8 x 4 x 2) = 176    | [8 mo's times # of weekends a month (4) times number of days/weekend (2) euqals 176 {basically if he were to only be logged in 5 days a week and taking 2 days a week off, such as weekends off, or any random two days of the week for that matter {it is realistic to introduce this, i don't *think* he was playing 7 days a week like this}}]

1778 / 176 = 10.102       | [NUMBER OF TOTAL PUGS DIVIDED BY ADJUSTED # OF DAYS PLAYED EQUALS SLIGHTLY OVER 10 PUGS/DAY]

10 x 45 = 450 / 60 = 7.5 hours | [10 pugs/day times 45 minutes per pug / 60 minutes in an hour]

10 x 75 = 750 / 60 = 12.5 hours | [10 pugs/day times 1 hour 15 minute pugs / 60 minutes/hour]

w/ 'days off' taken into account Memory was playing b/t 7.5 & 12.5 hrs of CS:S a day & this is a generous estimate!!!

at the very least he was playing 5 hrs 30 minutes at day if each pug was 45 minutes long which is a low ball number
---

***please look at my mathematics critically and tell me if i am doing something wrong***

***limitations--- cannot see if memory was leaving these pugs (as he was known to do) after 1 or 2 rounds so this needs to be considered ALTHOUGH he would often go to other pug servers and run in circles inviting people instead of ceaseing to play the game entirely**** keep this in mind!!! and please offer suggestions about how we can calculate this more precisely***!!!! i want to get to the bottom of this!!! [Image: face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png][Image: face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png][Image: face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png]  

Was he banned for cheating? Ghosting? I know for a fact the M-effer was a ghoster... it'd be a little bit of a justice boner to hear he was banned for that...!

Reminder: Between 7.5 and 12.5 hours a day................. FOR EIGHT MONTHS!!! i cannot emphasize that enough. ouch.

SaiyaN ! (1,778 matches played between Mar 5 2017 03:33AM and Oct 31 2017 04:20AM)
https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/51188701
https://war-lords.net/bans?search=STEAM_...3A25594350

MEM (197 matches played between Dec 21 2016 09:28PM and Apr 21 2017 05:02AM)
https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/31193640
https://war-lords.net/bans?search=STEAM_...3A15596820

kStREAK! (2 matches played on May 5 2017 09:54PM and May 6 2017 02:13AM)
https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/38860765
https://war-lords.net/bans?search=STEAM_...3A19430382

in b4 his fanbase floods this thread with, "y are u soo obsessed with him jesse"

Can an admin populate the length of each of the pugs he played and throw it into excel so we can get some precise numbers?

FLAME ON!

Or is this too savage to do to the poor guy? 2swole? pssht. 2savage.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
i told u i was hardcore
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jan 26 2018, 12:29 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: i told u i was hardcore

This was funny --- didn't read it all, but I get what you were trying to point out.

The amount of effort you used to type all of that out is almost as unhealthy as the amount of time he spends on the game.

Cute post Jesse, I miss you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   CaliSnipe
(Jan 29 2018, 03:58 PM)Snooch Wrote:
(Jan 26 2018, 12:29 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: i told u i was hardcore

This was funny --- didn't read it all, but I get what you were trying to point out.

The amount of effort you used to type all of that out is almost as unhealthy as the amount of time he spends on the game.

Cute post Jesse, I miss you.

I was thinking the same thing too lazy to read all that #truckerfatlifeforme