Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Mickey's Admin Application
Name: Nathan

Timezone: EST

Availability: All day Friday-Saturday. Every other day depends on on when I get off work. (Which varies)

Tell us something about yourself: I work at a Theme Park named Universal Studios. I'm currently in college working on my bachelors on Computer Science(I like computers and i'm really bad at it coding so why not major in it? ::) I've played Counter strike for over 10 years. Some of which was professional play on multiple teams (Back in like 2009-10)  I've had multiple admin experience. Some on CS:S and CS:GO (Prevalent Gaming, Eflux) and A bunch on Gmod (Prevalent Gaming, TitsRP, ItsAliveGaming)

Reason For Admin Application: I want to be admin because I've played on the War Lords servers for a long time now and most of the time I play there are not a lot of admins on and a decent amount of them are inactive. I really just want to keep the servers clean. Free of hackers and Trolls.
Who is this kid?

(Jan 29 2018, 06:39 AM)MickeyMoosee Wrote: I've played Counter strike for over 10 years. Some of which was professional play on multiple teams (Back in like 2009-10) 

LOL, http://legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=S...%3A6364465

Played with him last night and he got *insanely* mad because I called him a "kid." Started yelling at me and threatening me with physical violence. Really a nice demonstration of how mature this "kid" is. Check the chat logs and voice from the demo on Ballast last night. Honestly that interaction is probably what made him want to apply for admin, which is evidence enough that he shouldn't be one. Plus he lies on his admin application and says he used to be pro, LOL!

Was I trolling him? Yes, but if you get so triggered because someone referred to you as "kid" that you have to threat them with physical violence, that demonstrates that you don't have the impulse control or judgement necessary to be an admin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   Jesse W.
(Jan 29 2018, 03:28 PM)woKe Wrote: Played with him last night and he got *insanely* mad because I called him a "kid."  Started yelling at me and threatening me with physical violence.  Really a nice demonstration of how mature this "kid" is.  

If you were "bus" I don't think you know what joking is. I don't think I've ever played with you besides last night. Why would I get angry at you calling me a kid, lmao. Learn to take jokes my dude.
(Jan 30 2018, 05:29 AM)MickeyMoosee Wrote:
(Jan 29 2018, 03:28 PM)woKe Wrote: Played with him last night and he got *insanely* mad because I called him a "kid."  Started yelling at me and threatening me with physical violence.  Really a nice demonstration of how mature this "kid" is.  

If you were "bus" I don't think you know what joking is. I don't think I've ever played with you besides last night. Why would I get angry at you calling me a kid, lmao. Learn to take jokes my dude.

LOL, kid wants to be admin, doesn't even know how to click the "Pug" button under someone's forum name.

Go back and watch the demo and listen to yourself, you were mad as hell.  You must be a fucking drag to hang out with if that's your idea of joking.
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   Jesse W.
In-Evaluation

Please be patient while we review your application. Please understand this process can sometimes take quite a long time.