Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just now realized
didnt know i had the highest hs ratio for ak in the server, kinda crazy 

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes thecorbittt1's post:
   Jesse W.
For like 8 months avanti pugged so hard and went out of his way trying to hold a spot in all the categories
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Mar 17 2018, 06:33 AM)thecorbittt1 Wrote: didnt know i had the highest hs ratio for ak in the server, kinda crazy 

I dont want to burst your bubble, but you got the highest hsp among the players that plays the most.

The way the current leaderboard works is about who gets the most amount of « x » stats, not who are the bests with that gun, meaning if you play like a lot, by definition you will be in most if not all top5. Thats the reason why you would see average players everywhere in the leaderboard, like Sayan when he was playing like crazy.

Basically, the only stats in the current leaderboard that is mostly not related to the amount of pugs you played is RWS (Sadly). And even this 1 is kinda related, since you need a number of pugs played to be shown, meaning that some stats whore will play with that minimum number of pugs in mind and would systematicly skip the hard pugs to keep these precious numbers up. Active good players on the other hand , that never rqued pugs generally would lose some rws (and ranking position), because they dont rq all the time or at all.

Have fun on (wl)
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe, sift
i best player
idk if you guys know this but i have biggest penne ever recorded in wL. ben you cannot refute this sorry kid
(Mar 17 2018, 04:37 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 17 2018, 06:33 AM)thecorbittt1 Wrote: didnt know i had the highest hs ratio for ak in the server, kinda crazy 

I dont want to burst your bubble, but you got the highest hsp among the players that plays the most.

The way the current leaderboard works is about who gets the most amount of « x » stats, not who are the bests with that gun, meaning if you play like a lot, by definition you will be in most if not all top5. Thats the reason why you would see average players everywhere in the leaderboard, like Sayan when he was playing like crazy.

Basically, the only stats in the current leaderboard that is mostly not related to the amount of pugs you played is RWS (Sadly). And even this 1 is kinda related, since you need a number of pugs played to be shown, meaning that some stats whore will play with that minimum number of pugs in mind and would systematicly skip the hard pugs to keep these precious numbers up. Active good players on the other hand , that never rqued pugs generally would lose some rws (and ranking position), because they dont rq all the time or at all.

Have fun on (wl)

Sad
makes sense though. thanks