Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  aMane Unban Appeal
Hey guys, I'll keep it short and sweet. 

I've kept off from posting my ban appeal to a time where I think it would be okay to request an unban.

Long story short, I was banned by SMAC for Bunnyhopping. I would love to be able to come play again 'cause WL is the only community with live matches.

Anyway, if you would like to unban me, I'd be more than happy to come back and play with you guys.

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:25033245

edit; sorry if it looks like there are two bans. I'm on a family shared account and I don't use the old account associated.
Good luck with the ban appeal. Perhaps you'll be given the option of donating whatever relatively small amount of money it is to wl for an unban. Not an admin so I have no say but from the looks of it this was more on the mild side of hacking, albeit hacking, and shame on you for that, but that paired with the sincerity of your post, the big admins might find some space in their heart to allow you to participate in the pugs in the future
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I think a 2 year ban is more then sufficient for a bhop ban.
It's valentines weekend and I'm sure everyone is feeling the love, or maybe it's just me?(:

I'm lifting the ban on the condition that you not cause trouble on our servers (we have enough troublemakers=/).

Enjoy playingSmile
[-] The following 2 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Crusader, QueenCrazy
good thing the loyal players are getting fucked this valentines weekend
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   woKe