Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
donor mute threshold immunity
Brick
Are donors immune to the ignore threshold both for and against? Considering donating and curious about all or any of the new perks they may have been added since the last time I was a donor
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
it doesn't matter. threw a couple bucks war-lords' way. such a great infrastructure and home for a fun crowd of people don't even need to think twice about parting ways with some cash. kudos to roots and everyone below them, and shoutout to all the puggers, including the haters and the losers, that make this such a fun place to be a part of.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
you guys should add crypto wallets to be able to donate to
btw    
I would nuke myself if I find out that donors get mute immunity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sibrox's post:
   sift
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.