Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IF YOU COULD BAN 2 PEOPLE FROM WL WHO WOULD IT BE ? AND WHY ?
(Apr 02 2018, 03:12 PM)rookoo Wrote:
(Mar 31 2018, 02:35 PM)thecorbittt1 Wrote:
(Mar 31 2018, 04:44 AM)helmut^ Wrote:
(Feb 23 2018, 02:50 AM)thecorbittt1 Wrote: Helmut- toxic 30 year old virgin

thrax- constantly uses autosniper lmao

https://gyazo.com/8409bd0b28bf29ca7cbd8783fbf751f7

rws doesnt measure skill dummy

if RWS doesnt measure skill then take a look at your KDR. take a look at your accuracy, and take a look at your WL record

TL: DR If you wanna determine if someone is good in GENERAL, a decent way to do it,  would be to check what are the lowest RWS/KPG/Else needed to be top50 material, if someone is close to that, or have it already or is higher, it means he is good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go read the following thread : https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17335.html

Each stats if used alone have their own flaws, you need to compare comparable players on multiple stats to determine if people are better or not.

A certain level of each stats as minimum is needed to make the top50 current players, but the amount of each individual stats doesnt have a strong correlation to any ranking, me and bison ever did on the said thread (except if you take only RWS/KPG).

RWS alone doesn't indicate skill, otherwise billnose is much better then ghoul, when in fact ghoul frags considerably more then bill per pugs. Also it would make this Gronkoski much better then a dozen guys with lower RWS but a lot higher ADR.

And depending on the region you are playing (N.A, Asia, Europe) it might be a lot easier to get higher rws, due to lack of competition. Also, if you leave like a lot, it also influence greatly your RWS if you skip your bad games. And also technically, if a player is a total bomb whore 24/7 it could also influence greatly his RWS.

KDR : mostly related to players playstyle and what guns they are using more then anything else, in general players who tends to be crazy pistoleers who rush 24/7 (ghoul, me, kobe, etc.) have a lot lower KDR, because of our aggressive style and using pistols . On the other end, people who tends to play safe and awp a lot (billnose, Juniorc4, griz) have a lot higher KDR, but its 100% due to their playstyle and awp usage (On the same thread there is a top for every gun if you wanna look up). Riflers tends to be between the two.

But it doesnt mean its useless in general, anyone if lower then 1 kdr,  dies more then he lives, around 1 kdr dies about the same amount of time that he lives, and if he got over then 1, it means he kills more then he dies, but you cant say i am better because i got 1.30 kdr to someone at 1.15, if you dont have a comparable playstyle or use the same guns at about the same %.

ADR : its absolutely useless if you dont take into account the KPG (new stat that will be implemented soon enough),  Kill per Game. Someone can have a crazy ass adr, but leaves 2/3 of the time, but contrarly to KDR what gun you are using is not influencing ADR. And like Bison would say : if you lurk like a bitch and bait your teamate, you are bound to get a higher ADR (then you should), so without taking into account RWS/KPG or at least WIN%, its a bad stat to use to compare individuals in pugs.

FPR : the value shown is 1.2, 1.3, 1.1, etc. If it was 1.234 then we could somewhat do like ADR and compare players to each other, but it would have about the same value as ADR and less then RWS. So a pointless exercise. KPG could be considered like an evolution of FPR.

W-T-L : seems to indicate that you are doing your job in general whatever skill level you are (https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16620.html), someone at 12 RWS can have a better W-T-L then 90% of top100 RWS. You can absolutely not compare players to each other using that stats, similarly to KDR, it can be used as an indicator to know if someone is doing its job or not. You can also somewhat see if people are leaving a lot through that stats (https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/546697).

Accuracy% : doesn't hold any value passed a certain point, might be a good indicator of cheating players if high enough, but outside of that its mainly related to what gun you are using (awp, deagle, rifle), riflers/p90ers tends to have the lowest accuracy, awpers and deaglers tends to have the highest ones.

HSP% : doesnt hold any value passed a certain point, might be a good indicator of cheating players if high enough, but outside of that its mainly related to what gun you are using (deagle , rifle, awp) deaglers tend to have the highest, rifle are somewhat of a middle ground and awpers are severly punished by HSP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like shown on the leaderboard thread, implementing KPG would be a must to make the other stats hold any value. It would severly punish systematic leavers and at the same time underlign those who are rarely leaving.

Bison is also working on ADPG, average damage per pug, because contrarly to KPG, it would take into account damage not kills, which might be more precise (because it would include damage to non dead players, and assists).

My point is the following : 0 stats are perfect, 0 stats should be used alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL: DR If you wanna determine if someone is good in GENERAL, a decent way to do it, would be to check what are the lowest RWS/KPG/Else needed to be top50 material, if someone is close to that, or have it already or is higher, it means he is good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Crusader
(Apr 02 2018, 03:12 PM)rookoo Wrote:

if RWS doesnt measure skill then take a look at your KDR. take a look at your accuracy, and take a look at your WL record
how bout you fucking die flocko, youre the biggest cocksucker on warlords next to helmut
(Apr 01 2018, 10:51 PM)thecorbittt1 Wrote:
(Apr 01 2018, 03:04 PM)helmut^ Wrote:

There's no measure for skill when you have no skill

well at least im not washed up :p

Got me by the balls there, touche
[-] The following 1 user Likes helmut^'s post:
   thecorbittt1
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
how the hell did no1 vote me? wow
(Apr 04 2018, 09:54 AM)ne7eX Wrote: how the hell did no1 vote me? wow

we dont feed egos around here
[-] The following 3 users Like rookoo's post:
   Drago, helmut^, i cri everytiem

Who are you again?
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Deadplanet
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Apr 04 2018, 12:40 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:

Who are you again?

it's the attention seeking whore
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   i cri everytiem
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Apr 04 2018, 01:02 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Apr 04 2018, 12:40 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:

Who are you again?

it's the attention seeking whore

I expected a shit player like you to vote me.