Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video  Fragshow I made
I'm new to editing, I didn't edit much cause I suck at it, someone teach me.

Fragshow  (Ace of Kahoobbs) lol
[-] The following 2 users Like kahoobb's post:
   Deadplanet, Jesse W.
Ben would probably be able to give u more precise feedback with stuff that can be improved on. Overall I like it, and I like the details of things such as cpl's dumbass on the mic. Adding these small things boosts the production quality. However, I stopped watching while there was still about 20 or 25 seconds left, you started losing me. Perhaps due to it being a single song and the relatively repetitive visual content. Idk what the standard is but maybe a minute a song is appropriate for a frag vid, idk. Add more 1 taps and pretty kill sequences/clutches. More flashy kills than spray kills. You could do something like group the frag clips by map or by gun type or a mix of both. Something to keep the viewer following along a mental path of the video's progression. Also how about including some things like a few grenade highlights or other oddities and or stuff like super fails and humor clips. If you really want to get crazy you could also synchronize the bullets you fire and the ragdoll deaths with the tune of the music, like chop some clips up and match them with the music perfectly. That might be a bit hard.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Mar 15 2018, 09:12 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Ben would probably be able to give u more precise feedback with stuff that can be improved on. Overall I like it, and I like the details of things such as cpl's dumbass on the mic. Adding these small things boosts the production quality. However, I stopped watching while there was still about 20 or 25 seconds left, you started losing me. Perhaps due to it being a single song and the relatively repetitive visual content. Idk what the standard is but maybe a minute a song is appropriate for a frag vid, idk. Add more 1 taps and pretty kill sequences/clutches. More flashy kills than spray kills. You could do something like group the frag clips by map or by gun type or a mix of both. Something to keep the viewer following along a mental path of the video's progression. Also how about including some things like a few grenade highlights or other oddities and or stuff like super fails and humor clips. If you really want to get crazy you could also synchronize the bullets you fire and the ragdoll deaths with the tune of the music, like chop some clips up and match them with the music perfectly. That might be a bit hard.

I read it all and good tips/advice, ill be sure to keep that in the back of my head next time Big Grin