Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
also 3 map pick would be inferno nuke russka
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Mar 22 2018, 11:43 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: also 3 map pick would be inferno nuke russka

lol Nuke, Inferno Russka, i dont remember the numbers but Bison already pulled my numbers on these .... I approve your picks Tongue
(Mar 22 2018, 11:43 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: also 3 map pick would be inferno nuke russka

no d2? shit map pick \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/
(Mar 22 2018, 03:22 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 22 2018, 02:33 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: which 4 war lords puggers would you want on your dream team?

no 80 rws teams

so no dream team then ?

What players would you want on your 80 rws capped team ?*

Id say the same core i played most non-draft tournaments.

loopz, 250, Bison, Stolen, JayRR, Muffinman, Myself whatever roster 5 of that would be my favorite 80 rws capped team !

My dream team would honestly depend on if the opposition is strong enough to handle it, otherwise its plain unfair .

If extremely solid opposing teams i would say : Me, Bill, Ghoul, Netex, loopz (250 and Bison as 6th/7th).

If mostly for fun or there is maximum 1-2 teams that got chances of winning : the core ive played with for most of the other tourneys would be my dream team.

awwww thats cuteee Wink