Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ADMIN ABUSE
admin abuse at its finest!!!!!!    im afk at the beginning of a round.. i come back and head towards my spot when i see someone types .kickafks.....i typed and said nt bub and got kicked by an admin with my dc msg saying nt bub...i join back lost my spot and said admin abuse is really cool enjoy it.. and i get gagged for admin disrespect?  fire that kid he dont deserve admin powers..whoever did it was deep in the emotion bag and couldnt find themselves a way out without power trippin!  GG

first like 5-6 rounds https://war-lords.net/pugs/65643
[-] The following 1 user Likes kushy's post:
   rookoo
You rq cuz i fucked your team with deag and p90
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Deadplanet
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
state the admins name
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Ghoul was the only admin in that pug,so just wait out for him reply
no need for further  shit show in this thread
You blatantly trolled and “gave up” in the previous pug on Tuscan. To be honest, you probably should’ve been banned but I didn’t care enough so I just kicked you. Way to not disclose the entire story. Also, your ban history doesn’t surprise me seeing as how you go out of your way to try to lose your team pugs if your feelings get hurt.

Edit: lol @ “fire that kid”.
[-] The following 2 users Like ghoul's post:
   Crusader, Jesse W.
(Apr 02 2018, 05:15 AM)ghoul Wrote: You blatantly trolled and “gave up” in the previous pug on Tuscan. To be honest, you probably should’ve been banned but I didn’t care enough so I just kicked you. Way to not disclose the entire story. Also, your ban history doesn’t surprise me seeing as how you go out of your way to try to lose your team pugs if your feelings get hurt.

that was the previous pug.. if you felt that wayt hen u should have done your job then and it would have been justified... we are talking about ANOTHER pug.. a different match! one in which i was playing and trying and within the round i was there i was doing well if i  remember correctly...

you cant just do what you wanna do when you wanna do it and expect it to be okay.... again fire that kid he dont know how to admin properly!

admin abuse is admin abuse
[-] The following 1 user Likes kushy's post:
   Jesse W.
(Apr 03 2018, 12:28 AM)kushy Wrote:
(Apr 02 2018, 05:15 AM)ghoul Wrote: You blatantly trolled and “gave up” in the previous pug on Tuscan. To be honest, you probably should’ve been banned but I didn’t care enough so I just kicked you. Way to not disclose the entire story. Also, your ban history doesn’t surprise me seeing as how you go out of your way to try to lose your team pugs if your feelings get hurt.

that was the previous pug.. if you felt that wayt hen u should have done your job then and it would have been justified... we are talking about ANOTHER pug.. a different match! one in which i was playing and trying and within the round i was there i was doing well if i  remember correctly...

you cant just do what you wanna do when you wanna do it and expect it to be okay.... again fire that kid he dont know how to admin properly!

Well you trolled the last pug then afk for the first round clearly indicating signs of troll once again,then you come talk shit to admin,if i am in your shoes i would just except my own fault and act better next time.

Ghoul being considerate here just gagged you ,if upto me you would be looking at a ban .

moderators plzz close the thread its a useless discussion.
(Apr 03 2018, 12:55 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Apr 03 2018, 12:28 AM)kushy Wrote:

Well you trolled the last pug then afk for the first round clearly indicating signs of troll once again,then you come talk shit to admin,if i am in  your shoes i would just except my own fault and act better next time.

Ghoul being considerate  here just gagged you ,if upto me you would be looking at a ban .

moderators plzz close the thread its a useless discussion.

AGAIN that was a different match!!! do your job the right way dont kick someone in another pug cuz youre fucking butt hurt and u dont gag someone for saying admin abuse is cool..where the fuck do they get you guys?? i could care less about a ban i could care less if i ever play another match in wl on this account.. seriously its about a salty ass admin that made the wrong decision at the wrong time to be a dick... if thats what yall wantthen so be it...but if i was running the ship it would be clear to me that the salty kid should have done his job when i was on his team trolling liek a motherfucker intentionally NOT in the beginning of the next match.. 

ADMIN ABUSE IS FUCKING ADMIN ABUSE dont matter how you slice the pie.... GG
i just dont understand where is peoples common sense these days???

yessss i troll ppl who make me salty...i should be banned for it when i do.

if im on a team with an admin and blatantly trolling for kicks and giggles and that admin dont kick ban or mute me thats his fault and also a poor admin for not doing his job and watching his teamates suffer? lol

instead the admin tries to .kickafks and is to late and gets mad bc i type "nt bub" 

admin then abuses admin and kicks me for being afk with the msg saying "nt bub"   <<< clearly a salty admin

i join back and lost my spot so i type in chat saying "admin abuse is cool enjoy it"

immediately gagged by admin <<salty admin again 

common sense is common sense...

admin abuse is admin abuse and being a poor admin is being a poor admin it just dont matter how you slice the pie
(Apr 03 2018, 01:37 AM)kushy Wrote: i just dont understand where is peoples common sense these days???

yessss i troll ppl who make me salty...i should be banned for it when i do.

if im on a team with an admin and blatantly trolling for kicks and giggles and that admin dont kick ban or mute me thats his fault and also a poor admin for not doing his job and watching his teamates suffer? lol

instead the admin tries to .kickafks and is to late and gets mad bc i type "nt bub" 

admin then abuses admin and kicks me for being afk with the msg saying "nt bub"   <<< clearly a salty admin

i join back and lost my spot so i type in chat saying "admin abuse is cool enjoy it"

immediately gagged by admin <<salty admin again 

common sense is common sense...

admin abuse is admin abuse and being a poor admin is being a poor admin it just dont matter how you slice the pie

Trolling by leaving = not cool. If you're salty just grow up and deal with it. Don't make other players environments worse because of your poor attitude and inability to keep your emotions in check.
I see no abuse *shrugs*

If you can't seem to do the above, Try and be happy you're not banned Big Grin