Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
calisnipe flame thread, give him your worst boys!

i'll go first- calisnipe you sound hella fat on the mic
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   CaliSnipe
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
you might have the most pathetic playstyle tbh
   CaliSnipe
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
not french enough Angry

.... oh wait thats a compliment Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe, Jesse W.
yup definitely a compliment. there was some french guy today who was giving a speech at the united nations or wherever, and i swear he wasn't even speaking english
Who is Calisnipe
[-] The following 1 user Likes helmut^'s post:
   Jesse W.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(May 04 2018, 05:30 PM)helmut^ Wrote: Who is Calisnipe

Calisnipe aka Michael. Michael, Mike, Mikey, Big Mike, Fatass, he goes by these names. Sometimes he likes to go by Michelle, which I find weird, but to each their own. You'll typically find him on Nuke, with an AWP, in a gay spot. I don't know if I was the first to identify that he's basically a crappy version of 250 that chokes instead of clutches but the rumor is true. Sometimes to oftentimes he will push hard and make his way through the enemy team's spawn and plow through half of the enemy team that wasn't even paying attention to the flank so early in the round, so BOLO for that.
   CaliSnipe
(Apr 25 2018, 09:43 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: yup definitely a compliment. there was some french guy today who was giving a speech at the united nations or wherever, and i swear he wasn't even speaking english

did anyone 1) even read this, and 2) if yes, get the joke
   CaliSnipe
(May 12 2018, 04:08 AM)Jesse W. Wrote:
(Apr 25 2018, 09:43 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: yup definitely a compliment. there was some french guy today who was giving a speech at the united nations or wherever, and i swear he wasn't even speaking english

did anyone 1) even read this, and 2) if yes, get the joke

I’m laughing hardcore right now not gonna lie lol
bets money in spec for top fraggers and loses every time ;)
[-] The following 1 user Likes thecorbittt1's post:
   CaliSnipe
CaliSnipe

>gives me a full silence/gag/mute for using binds during a game
>after the entire server tells him wtf he undoes it all
>next game drafts me on his team
>rage quits in the first half
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   Call me when humans go extinct