Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  Server random disconnects
we can only speculate
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 22 2018, 02:56 PM)Jesse W. Wrote:
(May 22 2018, 06:02 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Bison tried fixing it yesterday but wasn't successful,hopefully he can do it today.

Damn. I think it's those nbk kids up to trouble. Or Bus's revenge?!

bus ddosing warlords in revenge lmfao
he ddoxed us so bad bise cant even figure out how to fix it. everyone say thank you bus. you just killed a 13-year old community.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 22 2018, 04:09 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: he ddoxed us so bad bise cant even figure out how to fix it. everyone say thank you bus. you just killed a 13-year old community.

Killing 13-year-olds is a past-time of mine.  Y'all just lucky I didn't touch your naughty bits like I usually do before killing them
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   Jesse W.
(May 23 2018, 12:02 AM)woKe Wrote:
(May 22 2018, 04:09 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: he ddoxed us so bad bise cant even figure out how to fix it. everyone say thank you bus. you just killed a 13-year old community.

Killing 13-year-olds is a past-time of mine.  Y'all just lucky I didn't touch your naughty bits like I usually do before killing them

yes officer, this post right here
[-] The following 1 user Likes thecorbittt1's post:
   sift
(May 23 2018, 12:15 AM)thecorbittt1 Wrote:
(May 23 2018, 12:02 AM)woKe Wrote:

yes officer, this post right here

I'll admit, I did consider when posting this the possibility that it might end up being read in a courtroom sometime in my future.  Given that I don't actually do any of those things though, it seems unlikely.
can you prove your innocence? no? ban.