Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
My previous thread was closed without being resolved, I would like an explanation to how the ban was "valid". It's so beyond me to why I was banned, I rerouted my connection because I kept receiving connection interrupted, I never even managed to make it back to the teams to find out I had been awarded a ban. I have footage to prove for whatever reason I have been banned for is completely ludicrous.
(May 07 2018, 05:30 PM)sparky Wrote: My previous thread was closed without being resolved, I would like an explanation to how the ban was "valid". It's so beyond me to why I was banned, I rerouted my connection because I kept receiving connection interrupted, I never even managed to make it back to the teams to find out I had been awarded a ban. I have footage to prove for whatever reason I have been banned for is completely ludicrous.

Footage are irrelevant when it comes to console bans, Bison already closed previous thread because the proof's against you are 1000% unbiased and solid.

Have a good time on other servers or other games !
(May 07 2018, 05:57 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(May 07 2018, 05:30 PM)sparky Wrote: My previous thread was closed without being resolved, I would like an explanation to how the ban was "valid". It's so beyond me to why I was banned, I rerouted my connection because I kept receiving connection interrupted, I never even managed to make it back to the teams to find out I had been awarded a ban. I have footage to prove for whatever reason I have been banned for is completely ludicrous.

Footage are irrelevant when it comes to console bans, Bison already closed previous thread because the proof's against you are 1000% unbiased and solid.

Console bans are usually not lifted, however false-positives are possible.
I want someone with some actual insight to tell me the exact reason to why I was banned. This has to be a joke.
(May 07 2018, 06:02 PM)sparky Wrote:

He confirmed you it wasnt a false positive last thread

/thread
(May 07 2018, 06:35 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(May 07 2018, 06:02 PM)sparky Wrote:

He confirmed you it wasnt a false positive last thread /thread

What was the exact reason I was banned for because I for sure wasn't cheating and I think everyone knows that based off my stats/gameplay even though that isn't a "valid" justification, so what SMAC violation have I violated?
(May 07 2018, 06:41 PM)sparky Wrote: What was the exact reason I was banned for because I for sure wasn't cheating, so did I violate some sort of SMAC rule I wasn't aware of or what?

SMAC rules ? LOL

Please do a service to yourself and google SMAC and comeback later ...

Btw just in case you don't know, Bison (Root admin) has the final word on cheating bans/appeal in general on (wL) in NA, so if he already confirmed the ban, especially when it's a SMAC ban, there is absolutely no point in doing new threads, it wont get overruled by an other root admin.

Have a nice day !
Still no exact reason to why I was banned.
(May 07 2018, 07:05 PM)sparky Wrote: Still no exact reason to why I was banned.

LOL

how old are you im curious ?

You got banned by the freaking server cause it detected your cheats ... bison (who is the most objective admin i know) already reviewed the ban log and what SMAC could of got wrong, then he confirmed the ban ...

Bison : " The ban is valid " (https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17455.html)

Similar recent ban of an other cheater playing dumb if you are curious how well it turned out : https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17367-page-3.html

In case it needs to be repeated : the reason you got banned is because SMAC detected you using cheats, then bison outed the possibility of a false positive.

Again have a good time elsewhere Heart
This thread will also be closed now. I highly advise you not to open up another appeal for this ban, I closed the last thread because it was resolved, your claim was denied, as this current thread will be.